Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Menus not appering.
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > TiberiumWeb.com > Support/Feedback Forums
Daroach
This quite annoying problem.

Basicly, I've got a freeware version of TS, which came from Tibweb. As I try play, the main menu appears, but any menus after won't appear (e.g. the skirmish menu.) The only way I can see them is if I Alt+Tab, but I would be great if someone can fix it. No pictures because when I Print screen, in paint it appears normal.
Nyerguds
Odd, TibWeb never did any TS releases. Are you sure you don't mean the C&C Communications Center version?
Daroach
QUOTE (Nyerguds @ Jul 23 2011, 10:14 AM) *
Odd, TibWeb never did any TS releases. Are you sure you don't mean the C&C Communications Center version?

Sorry, yea that one. I've tried different resolutions, but all of them have the same result. I do now have pictures of problem, but they came from a camera and I don't have the cable with me just now... Also, the main menu of RA2 won't appearing either.

Oh, and welcome back Nyerguds! biggrin.gif Where have you been?
Nyerguds
Ponies tongue.gif
Daroach
The images are here. Because they came from a digital camera, the size is quite big (1.15MB to be exact), so if you have a slow connection, beware.
Daroach
I've partially fixed the problem, I only need a 37'' Screen if I need to go anywhere! biggrin.gif

Images to prove it.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
However it needs to be clone display or otherwise it will do the same problem.
Again, from a Digital camera.
Daroach
You can now lock-down topic now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.