Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new map from ormond
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Dawn > Tiberian Dawn Mapping > Finished TD Maps
ormond
hello,
after 2 weeks work, here it comes my best work.
I think map is really difficult. I will post only the savegame for now, because if you see the map in the editor, all becomes too easy:
Then, on request, also the ini and map file will come

cheers
Ormond
Crash
I'm not gonna download untill you upload pictures. And if it doesn't look good enough, I won't download at all, but we'll see.
ormond
some major fixes
Tore
Well this map is nice but it needs an attacking AI, and next time upload the map files and not just the savegame. Upload both the .bin and the .ini generated by your map editor. Please post screenshots of the map this may attract members to download the map. The easy way to take screenshots in C&C95/RA95 is using fraps, since printscreen + paste in paint messes up the picture.
ormond
Hello,
how can you say that the map has no attacking AI? It has been scripted.

But in the beginning, if you dont move, nothing happens
ormond
ok, final version after 1 week testing.
Rating and suggestion are welcome.

btw, is possible to win.

Stay tuned for the next, and even more difficult map for the end of the month.
Nyerguds
lol, do note that unless people have my mission pack installed, the pavement won't look that way in their game. So you better test that... without my mission mixfile in the directory.

btw, is that CONC or ROAD?

Oh another note... distributing missions as savegame only is BAD mkay? Makes it incompatible with the DOS version.
ormond
hi,
in the zip file there is a savegame and ini and bin files.

Is CONC, and it works also without your mission pack installed
Nyerguds
I know, I was talking about the first one wink1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.