Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Campaign Idea
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > The Dawn of the Tiberium Age > Maps
Shakar
I was messing around with the map editor (Not the coding tongue.gif) and I came up with a neat campaign idea that could go with this mod. It's pre TS but post TD. My idea, is doing what a regular common mod does (Add units and all) and add them to the ini files for the mod, and put them in a campaign. Of course, the INI files will be in the maps (Like in that Nod Mission where there is a Jake McNeil unit). I'm thinking of doing something like this, and I plan on having the first mutants appear (With some SHP editing, if I can add custom SHPs to a map) and references to the new tech both sides are making. I've no clue as for storyline of it yet, but I'm thinking of having Nod trying to get more influence, the creation of the Black Hand, GDI getting more influence, and of course, a reference to the Philadelphia from TS. Basically, a campaign that takes place after TD, but before TS using the TS engine. Credits, of course, I'll direct to Bittah for the awesome urber mod dance.gif and me for the storyline and hopefully most or all the maps. Any of you guys think it'll be a good idea for this mod?
Carnotaurus
Black Hand existed during TD....but, ok idea.
Shakar
QUOTE (Carnotaurus @ Dec 9 2007, 04:43 PM) *
Black Hand existed during TD....but, ok idea.

Oh it did? I didn't know x.x I havn't gotten that far on TD yet. xD I thought it was made during TS.
Team Black
I've heard people talk about the Black Hand for a long time - though the only time I've seen it actually mentioned in C&C was in Tiberiumwars hmm.gif
Shakar
QUOTE (Team Black @ Dec 10 2007, 01:32 AM) *
I've heard people talk about the Black Hand for a long time - though the only time I've seen it actually mentioned in C&C was in Tiberiumwars hmm.gif

If I remember correctly, it's mentioned in the Nod compaign for TSFS. From what I could remember, Slavic basically pulled a string and killed the other Black Hand members... I think...
Carnotaurus
Black Hand is from TS, Its in Renegade, its in TW.
Shakar
QUOTE (Carnotaurus @ Dec 29 2007, 02:47 AM) *
Black Hand is from TS, Its in Renegade, its in TW.

But you said it was also in TD... Plus, you should've checked the date o fthe last post ^^

Kinda late to revive it.
ryanrules247
Yer, The Black Hand sould be around in TD because Renagade is based around the TD time cus they kidnap Dr. Mobyus or what ever his name is...(and u gotta rescue him)
wacko.gif
Im confused dot com.
ShDwBoRn
yah the black hand are some of the main foes in renegade and that game takes place during TD. hey wow, oops, this is a bump
ryanrules247
Black Hand have there own Bebo page lol! Not bad actualy: Click here if ya wanna see it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.