Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battlecast Primetime #2 is released!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberium Wars > Tiberium Wars News
Team Black
Apoc wrote this on CNCNZ (geez, he posts there and not here?
"Hey everyone,

Well, it is before midnight, and as promised...its that time again! BattleCast Primetime Episode 2 is now live at www.commandandconquertv.com! Get over and watch it now!

Watch it here:
http://http://www.commandandco...enroom.asp

And if you'd like to direct download it, go here:
http://www.commandandconquertv.com/download.asp

The team is back with brand-new exclusives on the new fiction surrounding Kanes Wrath as well as new gameplay footage, designer insights on the upcoming Patch 1.09, a behind-the-scenes look at the recent Leipzig Games Convention, another epic multiplayer battle between two top competitors, breaking C&C news, and plenty more!

Did I mention my secret community 12th anniversary project is also revealed? I won't spoil it just yet, watch the show and visit it now! It will bring nostalgic memories from the past 12 years like you’ve never experienced on any other website before.

Hit up www.commandandconquertv.com for BattleCast Primetime Episode 2!

Feel free to submit feedback to me, always appreciated!

Enjoy!
APOC

“Every day is community day”"
Team Black
Thanks for the link, that was a cool video! A lot of nice playing here. 'That MCV rush' game was pretty crazy!
eXit
Dude, you seriously have watched for too long now... Although i did like the MCV game, if only he could of have captured that platform, oh and i can't get the expression, when there were like 3 MCV's moving around and he built another one, out of my head, "WHAT IS THIS?! I cant believe it! HE BUILT ANOTHER ONE!. Oh, and ofcourse, attacking a base with an unarmed MCV FTW! dance.gif
SeekSomethingNew
The reason APOC posts at CNCNZ is because someone from there went to the 06 summit at EALA.
Team Black
tiberiumweb needs to do some more promoting roll.gif

maybe we should start our own Tiberium legos sly.gif
Nod Strike
Or ask to get a link on the EA site. Or PPM.
SeekSomethingNew
Only way you are going to get promoting is though having something the others dont have, and thats going to be hard...
Hostile
Oh it's definately a "good ole' boys club" I went to the summit because I ran The Third Age for BFME. And because I'm a head honcho at Revora.net.

But I've pulled my hair out number of times about how EA chooses sites that offer little to the game but because they know EA people personaly, that they become relevant.

Take Derelict Studios for example. They got to go to BFME community summit and didn't even support the game. For EA to give you respect, you have to have something they need and you have to shove it in thier face repeatedly. THEN about a year later, you might be relevant. wink1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.