Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Tiberian Dawn is here!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Dawn > Tiberian Dawn News
The DvD
Now that forum users have actively begun to make new maps for Tiberian Dawn (Original Command and Conquer), it was about time to give it the site section it deserved!

The TD section's most important feat will be an archive full of TD information, mostly in the form of tons of sketches, concept art, box art, and renderings. They are courtesy of TD god Nyerguds, and we expect to be working with him to fill up the gallery. This is not a 5-minute job though, so at the moment, just the skin and news are working.

Speaking of news: Let me present some of the new Tiberian Dawn maps that our forum members created!

The Hills of Hacienda - by Warlord

Avenger Desert - by Robo Fish

GDI Lost Control.. - by Lin Kuei Ominae

Sneaky Tactics - by Lin Kuei Ominae

Obelisk of GDI - by Robo Fish

The River 1.0 - by Tore

Enjoy!
Warlord
Woah, return of the dawn anybody? lol.gif
Slender Mang
meh if we get the tib dawn community active we might just go retro lol
Robo fish
I made it to the front page! dance.gif
We need more mappers for TD. As LKO will stop mapping for a while ohmy.gif
Team Black
I really gotta get me some TD now

It's good that Nyerguds is helping out, he's really the guy we need to get the TD forum alive and kicking
Crash
Some maps are made, it's nice to have the Tiberian Dawn forum running a little again.

I made it to the front page!

I did it on PPM :tongue:
Thundgot
Where do I get the mapping tools?
Warlord
QUOTE (-Inuyasha- @ May 8 2007, 07:30 AM) *
Where do I get the mapping tools?

here ;)
http://www.tiberiumweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1256
Slender Mang
Meh i would post a map but somethings wrong with it says something about not being able to read memory
Robo fish
QUOTE (lone wolf807 @ May 9 2007, 09:44 PM) *
Meh i would post a map but somethings wrong with it says something about not being able to read memory

It mean you have done something wrong. A mess up trigger, 2 Power plants without a cell between them.
Tore
The River 1.0 - by Tore

What about the newest version? (The River 1.1)
Nyerguds
Hm. I guess I'll have to start hanging around here... it's the only place with actual TD map makers smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.