Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GDI Lost Control
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Dawn > Tiberian Dawn Mapping > Finished TD Maps
Lin Kuei Ominae
And my second map.

BRIEFING
Nod unleashed a new unknown Virus, that caused us loosing control of
nearly the half of our Base. Your Mission is to rescue what can be rescued.
Then make the way free for our Hovercrafts. Our intelligence says, that the
Power Plants that supply the Obelisks with energy, are on a separate circuit.
Find the Power Plants, destroy them and defeat Nod with the Reinforcements.

If there is any grammar failure in the briefing please help me to correct this.

\EDIT: briefing spelling mistake fixed.
Zip with the map (for Covert Ops only):Click to view attachment(to install the map, copy it into your C&C folder; you'll then find it in the new mission menu)

Click to view attachment
Robo fish
The mission is good but the multiples bridges are too much.
Remove some bridges and that would be all for the layout.

The mission design is original. I love it! Nice job. ^5
Bittah Commander
In my opinion those double bridges actually look pretty cool.
Warlord
brilliant map yet again LKO smile.gif (i have TFD now dance.gif )
Crash
Awesome map, when did you make all these ? And the bridges do look cool. I love it. I might play it later. wink1.gif
Lin Kuei Ominae
QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ May 6 2007, 10:34 PM) *
In my opinion those double bridges actually look pretty cool.

especially if you know about the restrictions of the different terrain parts. there is no "river to open water"-end for East and West. Only for North and South.
And one cell sized Open Water Curves for any direction aren't there too. I really had to trick around to get this work.

QUOTE (Crash-King @ May 6 2007, 10:44 PM) *
Awesome map, when did you make all these ? And the bridges do look cool. I love it. I might play it later. wink1.gif

That is the beauty of TD Mapping. It is easy and fast. I only needed one day for this. (is needed a correct word here?)

My favorite feature of this map is, that you have to see short time after the beginning, how the uncontrollable GDI units and buildings explode all together. (no, you dont have the time to capture them back) A feature that has never been done before imo.
My explanation for this is, that the virus is unstable. Anyway i think it's cool if you don't know which unit actually belongs to you and you have to fight against your own troops.

I, for one think, this will be my last map for TD for a while. All things/ideas i wanted to realise in a map are done right now.
It's time for some more TS SHPs. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.