Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Project Battlefield, Beta Maps
Vintriaz
post Dec 24 2011, 08:44 PM
Post #1

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: someplace Lost In the Mountains, singing with fish.
Member No.: 470
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn

Well Here's a holiday present for all of you still out there. Several of the TS maps that I've worked on (on & off) for the last few years. I Don't know when I'll actually get around to finishing these so I'm posting the betas before I lose them. I'm also posting 2 maps that I just recently started for Dawn of The Tiberium Age. Any new versions or additional work I'll post here. This will hopefully include maps for Twisted Insurrection in the future but no promises. I may eventually post mini-map previews of these, but not today sorry. (Can't remember how to, been too long.) Enjoy & happy holidays everyone.

TS Map Betas:
Attached File  FR.zip ( 288.04K ) Number of downloads: 205

Attached File  UM.zip ( 191.16K ) Number of downloads: 192

Attached File  IOS.zip ( 166.4K ) Number of downloads: 210

Attached File  CITD.zip ( 185.27K ) Number of downloads: 202

DTA map Betas:
Attached File  Burgenstien.zip ( 28.92K ) Number of downloads: 213

Attached File  TTOM.zip ( 401.15K ) Number of downloads: 193

TI map betas:

Please remember that these maps are incomplete, but should be bug free. Feel free to send any messages about problems with any of these maps. in the meantime enjoy.

--------------------
Who do you respect more? The soldier striking with a sword, or the soldier hidding behind the trigger of a gun? I'll use what I must as the situation calls for it, but I have my preferences... The Sword.

R.I.P. Chrome Hounds.
Voxels:
ARES MECH, Hail-fire droid, Malstrom Sea Skimmer & Malstrom Heavy Bomber, Klingon bird of prey, Mammoth mk3 Silox Project Lancil project Project Battlefield
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:59 PM

XGhozt.com