IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wireline Truck, My 1st Voxel =D
Shakar
post Dec 6 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #1


Hum-vee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 182
Joined: 4-December 07
From: Underground...
Member No.: 1,068
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



I'm new to the voxel making part of modding CnC Tiberium Sun, so I thought I might try making my own voxels for the game.

My very first voxel, is a Wireline Truck.






That is my first voxel, it may not be good, but it's still my first try... I have pics of the vehicle it is based on with the voxel itself. =)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Wireline_Truck.zip ( 2.3MB ) Number of downloads: 138
 


--------------------

Current Projects:
Train Pack
Marble Madness Expansion

Finished Projects:
Urban Rush Remake
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Aro
post Dec 6 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #2


Cyborg Commando
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 1,695
Joined: 22-November 06
From: Birmingham, UK
Member No.: 314
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Wanna see my first voxel?... lol.gif



--------------------
Aro - Leader of Twisted Insurrection and Evolution.

Tiberian Sun: UMP
Tiberian Sun: Modding Tools
Tiberian Sun: Mapping Tools

"Aro is OP." - TiberianFuture
"Aro for Dictator!" - Droke
"Aro for President!" - CL4ymOr3
"You're Aro, you always win." - daTS
"He's referred to as The Aro because he really is that f*cking awesome!" - Fenring
"Only members of the A.R.O. Society are allowed to use :WAT and related terms (TAW:, :BIGV, etc.)." - Crimsonum
"To Aro, founder and leader of TI, the best public relations and mod manager, great friend, modder and mapper." - Lin Kuei Ominae
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post Dec 6 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #3


Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,841
Joined: 23-October 06
From: New York, U S of A
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Yeah I've seen worse 1st voxels tongue.gif

Kep practicing, looks like you've got the basics down


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Shakar
post Dec 6 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #4


Hum-vee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 182
Joined: 4-December 07
From: Underground...
Member No.: 1,068
Alliance: Forgotten
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Thanks TB =D I plan on doing a line of civilian voxels to add more civilian life to the game. Mainly because I don't think I'll be able to make any combat unit voxels xD


--------------------

Current Projects:
Train Pack
Marble Madness Expansion

Finished Projects:
Urban Rush Remake
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 03:50 PM


XGhozt.com