IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> new Nod mlrs, just recoloured
azri_apoc
post May 18 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #1


Flamethrower Infantry
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 133
Joined: 25-April 07
From: malaysia
Member No.: 928
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberium Wars



i just download some voxel packs in ts.savagewar.co.uk and i have found a mlrs voxels so i have recolour the voxels to Nod scheme. so you dont have to credits me its only five minutes work. i dont really know the author of this voxel if you have some information about the author of this voxel please tell me.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  MLRS.zip ( 5.68K ) Number of downloads: 314
 


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post May 18 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #2


Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,841
Joined: 23-October 06
From: New York, U S of A
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



2 things when you post voxels:

> Post screenshots. Ingames or voxel viewer shots or both, is best.

>If you've modified a voxel that someone else made, be sure to credit them. It is VERY VERY RUDE to take someone else's work and call it your own.

Here's a quickie hva view:
Attached image(s)
Attached Image
 


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
jadems
post May 18 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #3


Tick Tank
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 697
Joined: 26-April 07
From: Australia
Member No.: 929
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Mmm, I remember that voxel, it was entered into a comp on TumSun, i think, at least it was on TumSun pack.
Pretty good recolouring, but I doubt Nod needs another long range unit, not that I'm complaining heh.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Denmon
post May 18 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #4

Attack Buggy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 222
Joined: 6-November 06
From: Göteborg, Sweden
Member No.: 238
Alliance: CABAL
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



That, and everything else in that pack, was made by Haydn.


--------------------

Mommy I'm sorry if my first letter made you cry
To be honest with you I don't think that I wanna die
Sometimes I feel like that I'm cancerous in others lives
Thats probably why I drink at night and sleep till 4 or 5
It's kinda hard walking through life with my distorted eyes
When I was younger I was stupid and I thought I thrived
I thought alot about everything I said in the letter
And questioned whether or not if I was dead you'd be better
You think my shorty would be happy if I never met her
It's too late now mommy I could never forget her
Could never forget how she told me to love
Cuz my father and my grandmother is always above
It's glory above you know that daddy taught me to thug
And everytime we was with nanny she'd bombard me with hugs (damn)
I MISS 'EM mommy and it's hard to believe
That I'm grown and I don't understand it - why did they leave
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Team Black
post May 18 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #5


Core Defender
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,841
Joined: 23-October 06
From: New York, U S of A
Member No.: 123
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Haydn. I think I remember that name...wasn't he one of WW's original voxellers?


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
ORCACommander
post May 18 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #6


SSM Launcher
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 763
Joined: 5-October 06
From: GDI Command Base, Southern Cross
Member No.: 14
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



I am pretty sure thats muldrake's other alias or real name


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Clazzy
post May 18 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #7


Karma Police
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 375
Joined: 2-October 06
From: Algae Colony On Mars (UK)
Member No.: 7
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Dawn



Haydn is one of the first prominent voxellers in the community, back in early days of TS modding. It isn't Muldrake (whose name is Hayden).


--------------------
QUOTE
And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again... - Pink Floyd
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
jadems
post May 18 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #8


Tick Tank
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 697
Joined: 26-April 07
From: Australia
Member No.: 929
Alliance: Nod
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Really? Does Haydn still mod? I have that pack and it's got some pretty good voxels it it.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
KajiTetsushi
post May 21 2007, 03:13 AM
Post #9


Flamethrower Infantry
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 141
Joined: 22-October 06
Member No.: 92



RA1 nostalgia, anyone?
Anyway, whatever it is, it needs more remaps.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
cdmt
post May 22 2007, 07:52 AM
Post #10


Disc Thrower
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 93
Joined: 21-October 06
From: Rocklin, California, USA
Member No.: 65
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



QUOTE (Clazzy @ May 18 2007, 02:25 PM) *
Haydn is one of the first prominent voxellers in the community, back in early days of TS modding. It isn't Muldrake (whose name is Hayden).


Thanks for pointing that out Clazzy. I was curious if they were the same person.
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
Master Kenshin
post Dec 5 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #11


Grenadier
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 21
Joined: 25-November 07
From: Devon,England
Member No.: 1,059
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



anyone have a REAL link to that pack

p.s. doeas anyone know why ppmsite and savagewar addresses no longer work


--------------------
My mod Is called 'Death of an idol' in which kane finally dies!!!!!!

Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post
KingByng
post Dec 5 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #12


Cyborg
Group Icon

Group: Members
Posts: 359
Joined: 17-February 07
From: Upper Canada
Member No.: 869
Alliance: GDI
Favorite game: Tiberian Sun



Uh, I just checked the download, and it works fine for me. Maybe it's a problem at your end? About the other problem, I do not know.

P.S. I hope you know you just bumped a topic by about.... 6 months 13 days wacko.gif


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
: | +Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 03:45 PM


XGhozt.com