Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tiberium Wars News roundup
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberium Wars > Tiberium Wars News
The DvD
Firstly, a rather nice looking main menu of CnC 3 has been revealed:

Then there's the Scrin logo: (Click for large version)

And finally a new interview with Mike Verdu to enjoy:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=153086
Slender Mang
whooo new record 2 minutes after news posted!

btw

ewww kryptonite (not sure if i spelled correctly)
gufu
Seen both of them before...
Mechanical
Branching storylines! YES!
(By the way, even though you believe that 'scrin' is the name of the 3rd faction, it's still not confirmed. So until they say it, would it kill ya to stop calling em' that? tongue.gif )
Vertigo
I seriously doubt that's the official menu, It's still got the old logo and they've got way better Tiberium renders now...
SeekSomethingNew
yes but if you look at the summit news, the game still internaly uses the old logo... so maybe they are still working on showing us the game assests first.
brotherhood23
looks like EA may have a good game coming I HOPE IT HAS SKIRMISH
Creagor
I assume that clicking "single play", as shown in the menu, will bring up a sub-menu, with options to play either campaign or skirmish.
Slender Mang
QUOTE (Creagor @ Jan 3 2007, 10:19 AM) *
I assume that clicking "single play", as shown in the menu, will bring up a sub-menu, with options to play either campaign or skirmish.

as seen in generals rolleyes.gif
Blacksilence
I know one thing sure Scrin is the third side
Crash
ummm, I'm not sure the menu is real, you see the cnc 3 logo ? It use the + & thing, It might be old but I think the final shall be the classic one..
Uufje
QUOTE (Vertigo @ Jan 3 2007, 01:41 AM) *
I seriously doubt that's the official menu, It's still got the old logo and they've got way better Tiberium renders now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.