Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: convoy!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
harv
I got board last night and decided to work on some convoy units im not sure if ill release them but i thought id show them to you.

they are:

Nod missile transport
Nod misc parts transport
Nod empty transport
Nod Harvester
Nod crate transport (covered)
GDI Heavy Transport 1
GDI Heavy Transport 2
GDI Harvester
Corsair
Those are all very well done Harv, didn't know you were so good at voxels
harv
well i guess i am, im making a mod ill post a link to it soon smile.gif

and thanks
adarius
Those look amazing. I especially like the covered transport....that is what I call sweet.
harv
thank you much
adarius
This makes me want to create a Nod mission where you have to protect a Nod convoy going through GDI territory! =D Sadly....I suck at mapping x_x

Oh, and I think you should definitely release these. They would make good units for campaign creators.
Vintriaz
Without a doupt Harv, You have knack for crafting misc. units that the C&C universe could benefit from. cargo trucks, mining trucks, propaganda trucks, demolition trucks, etc...

Constructive critisim:In comparison to the nod units, the GDI units seem slightly less detailed, perhaps a slitly darker frame around the windows would help? On the heavy transports, between the cockpit & cargo bay, you have a subdued notch, mabey change the notch to a rubber ribbing look?

Other than that, I see them as nice of quallity as the nod units. Overall thumbs up on this project. keep up the nice work friend.

->Adarius: that is a good Idea, I'm certain that there are also other possibillaties that can be concieved from Harv's work as well.
daTSchikinhed
why is this in the finished voxels forum?
El_Serpiente
Those are really good. Make some of them into train carriges so we can have a "protect the train" mission lol.gif
adarius
Because Dats, these voxels are finished, just not released to the public yet.

->Vintriaz: Thanks...I always thought C&C needed a mission or two like that.
harv
i think ill do some trains to and then release the pack
daTSchikinhed
Okay, but usually finished voxels are supposed to be downloadable, but I can wait smile.gif
harv
http://www.raminator.de/cnc/ go here the harvesters and the convoys are up for DL for the world to use

and merry xmas tongue.gif biggrin.gif
vOi!king ship
Erm. raminator's site is hacked. I can't dl anything. perhaps you could upload them here or over at FS so we can get them now?
harv
he put them up special for me, even check

any of you who use these i wana see screen shots tongue.gif
daTSchikinhed
Just in case Rami's site gets hacked again..
harv
if you get pics post um tongue.gif
Uufje
Keep up the good work! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.