Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starship
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
daTSchikinhed
Okay... so I made a starship.. about 27,500 voxels... each placed by hand.. textured by myself.. normals were a bitch, but I think i worked them out nicely...

Thanks to Tyler Adams for the screenshots (OSVV rapes my computer and my antivirus thinks HVA editor is a trojan o.O)

so here it is...

the ATHENA class starship... loaded with twin Interplanetary Cannons...

I think i did pretty good smile.gif

I'm thinking of making an alternate version with smaller heavy guns on the side to replace the large cannons.
Uufje
A bit grey IMO, but that's how starships look, don't they?
It has a nice design. ^_^

First post! tongue.gif
Team Black
I could picture this as a really freakin slow aircraft (like a kirov), but lower armor for balance,
then shoot those uber high powered lasers from long range at the enemy base.
adarius
Four words..... "THAT IS FRIGGIN HUGE!"

A slow aircraft...that would look really scary coming at your base wouldn't it....
Ixith
pretty cool. is there any remap on that? or are you gonna add some?

i think it looks nice. good job smile.gif

also i think it could, if you worked it out somehow, be turned into a pretty cool lookin submarine too. tongue.gif
harv
theres no way you did that all by hand.... 3ds or what ever but not by hand
daTSchikinhed
All by hand... every bit of it...

I dont know how to do 3d work. =]
Team Black
Oh I see...you must've done the bottom half or something, then did a mirror bottom to top, then liked how it looked and finished it off...

Dude this is so freakin cool
El_Serpiente
Bloody hell! Is this meant to go in the game? or is it more proof-of-concept? or is it just art?
daTSchikinhed
@ Team black.. nope.. I did each layer... there was no copy/pasting.. at all..

@ El Serpiente.. Well.. the latter two for now.. my updated version will be fore ingame... I'm thinking of a private mod based off of my fanfic (the Republic of Heliopolis is the archrival of the Scrin, so they decide to help earth)

if you guys would actually DOWNLOAD the voxel, you'd be able to see that.
harv
how long did it take you?
vOi!king ship
27.500 voxels :o

Simply astounding.
Corsair
Nice Dats

Submarine from space smile.gif

By the way, where did Tyler get the screenshots for it (Game? And what game?)
daTSchikinhed
OS Voxel Viewer 1.75..

Took about twelve hours total time.
Team Black
*sigh*
I remember when I had that kind of time...
harv
as do i
daTSchikinhed
Well.. I have the updated version.. it's simply BEAUTIFUL compared to this one... and it has remaps and better guns.. and no giant pipes on the side lol.

I'm just waiting on somebody to be online that has OS Voxel Viewer so that i can get some awesome shots of it.
adarius
Wow, imagine a fleet of these in Multiplayer slowly coming at your base.... I don't think the SAMs will prove to be effective enough. I would keep like 4-5 MCVs stationed around the map just in case! x_x
ZeroG_181
Holychristinhellthat'shuge
Tartan Bunny
nice bumb.
Looks like a submarine, not a space ship
great job
ZeroG_181
Yeah, i've been told enough lol. But this section gets barely any attention and no new voxels have been made.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.