Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 voxels
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
wondle_donkey
well, since i havent been making that many voxels lately (actually none since like june) i thought id make these two just to see if i could still make them.

the first one is a covenant ghost i made for a halo mod im thinking of making,

and the second is little hovercraft
ra2 style.

i know there not the best, so go ahead, fire away.
Team Black
Not bad, I esp like the one on the bottom...they both need some color texture though (I assume though you're already working on that...)
Creagor
Note that like THIS one the gohst will need a custom pallete to show up correctly ingame - TS doesent like the pink/light purple colours much.
wondle_donkey
And how exaclty does one make a custom pallete?
ChielScape
"how exactly does one make a superior custom palette that can be used instead of the default voxel palette, with lots more colors?"
Creagor
Chielscape, shut up. Asking the same question in a more complicated way doesent help. At all.

Banshee made a Palette editor a while back, I'll have a quick look around for it.

Edit: Found it. Click HERE.
Bittah Commander
I doubt it's possible to get more colors in a palette though.
Creagor
No, it isnt,you have to replace existing colours, but some palletes have a few colours the same as each other, which can be replaced. Just make sure you dont replace remap colours, transparent coloutrs or shadow colours.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.