Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MONSTER TRUCK
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
Team Black
As well as being my first voxel, It might just be the first voxel in the new forums. (not from the old forums I mean)

I've included rules enteries and cameo (though the cameo looks distorted ingame...I couldn't figure that out)
And also as a bonus, I gave it some giant tire debris when it blows up.

There are several colors to choose from:
Gold (GDI), DARK black, Light Green, Black (Nod), and full remap (with black stripes)

EDIT: download removed. You'll find it here in my civilian voxel pack, with a new + improved version! smile.gif
Bittah Commander
The model doesn't look bad at all (though the frame does look a bit blocky from some facings), but the colors could be better...
Denmon
Cute wink1.gif
It also seems to blend in with the game very well, though it looks a little dark from some directions. Mind looking over the normals?

Still, well done!
Team Black
Okay, I changed the color to black, and addad a new feature as well....(evil laughs)
train=yes

confactor
lol
ShDwBoRn
Wow, that looks pretty goo, i think the tires might be just a bit big though
Bittah Commander
Err... I'll take it you haven't seen a monster truck before rolleyes.gif
Roani52
I like it, but a mk. II crushed by a monster truck?? No, sorry, that goes too far.
Bittah Commander
Unfortunately the train logic can only let the unit crush everything; so it's either everything or nothing.
Genobee
QUOTE (Bittah Commander @ Nov 10 2006, 05:01 PM) *
Unfortunately the train logic can only let the unit crush everything; so it's either everything or nothing.

It's either everything , nothing , or only infantry. tongue.gif

It's very nice , and the drawing is nice too.
Bittah Commander
For the train logic it's only either everything or nothing, smartass.
Robo fish
basically it an battle fortress but with no cannon
Team Black
not just a battle fortress...it runs over whole BUILDINGS with train=yes lol.gif

Another thing though is that with train=yes, it'll destroy your war factory as it comes out.
In this way, it might do better as a civilian unit that you can hijack...

...or just turn train=yes off...
Gothic Gregg
Looks very nice and the size is perfect I think. Nice job.
Team Black
smile.gif

I did some playing around with the colors, and posted the 3 best, now with a total of 5 to choose from... Check em out
Uufje
Well, nice voxel.
Team Black
Download removed. Follow the link to the voxel pack, it's all in there wink1.gif
DeathRay2K
Its not bad, but the colours bug me... And the wheel looks deformed.
I'm moving this to Finished voxels, since the download is moved to an already spotlighted pack.
Team Black
Thanks D2K ...I've been wanting to un-spotlight this for a while. This voxel is hideous roll.gif

But hey it was my first, after all. The revamped version I put in my voxel pack looks a whole lot better smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.