Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New tibtrees
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Spotlighted SHPs/Other images
Creagor
Ive resized one of the original tibtrees and added an extra arm to it. ive also made it in many funky colours. One for each flawor!

(btw i accidently kicked my toaster through the window)
Thundgot
Hmmm, that toaster must hurt
Team Black
yellow, red, green, blue... for some reason it reminds me of the 4 yoshi's from Super Mario World. SNES, good times :rollyes:
Kurorahk
Nice job, far beyond what i can do... now i'm sad... oh well i'm sadder for that poor toster. Hey look one of the Tib trees is spuwing blood, so that is what killes the infantry a rain of gore. creapy... oh look a toster outside of someones house kicking time!
KajiTetsushi
Interesting. But green will always be the no. 1 Tiberium color. tongue.gif
SeekSomethingNew
denmon released these after i asked him to make a few for TSR, well... they have better use here tongue.gif
SMIFFGIG
Hopefully they use the Green or orange one in Tiberium Odysee

Who says tiberium spawn is green..... i think orange might actually look best
Creagor
I think orange tiberium looks best, better than red in my opinion. Hence the orange ti featuring in my mod.
Roani52
I like it anyway...
Uufje
I like all the colors, some variation will be good.
The tibtrees are nice, though.
Roani52
Question, is it possible to make 4 varieties of Tiberium?
Bittah Commander
Nope, 3 is the maximum and if you want to know how to add the third, http://www.tiberiumweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26.
Crimsonum
I agree with Smiff, and besides, these are just quick painting with SHP editor. Nice work, thought..f closedeyes.gif
Denmon
You think so huh? dry.gif

Why won't you go ahead and make something better then as you seem to be soo good at everything mad.gif
Crimsonum
I never said I could do better than you. Why should people who are less artistic always bow for the works of the more artistic people, if you know what I mean? :confused:
Denmon
I know exactly what you mean but I'm still annoyed at your comments when they are false pikes. If you know what I mean.
Crimsonum
What I was saying, is that some of the artistic people always look out just for comments worshiping or praising their perfectness. Then if there is someone who accidently doesn't happen to like the work, he is then bashed for not worshiping the work. It's like enjoying by force, which, I think, is a mark of stupidity wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.