Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brotherhood of nod song
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
2kool4u526
I found this on youtube. It's quite good actually.

Same music can be found in the brotherhood of nod recruitment video.

Daroach
Wow, that was great! thumbsup1.gif It sounded really dark and mysterious. Only thing I would say is that at the start of the tune, it sounded very military/discipline like.

Seriously good though.

off topic: I've always wondered this, what does nod mean Like the Brotherhood of nod? Is it a person or a thing?
2kool4u526
I liked the beginning military thing.
Blackhand Commando
Heh I found both videos years ago. I written a PM to the creator, I wanted permission to use this as my mod's theme song. No response in 2 years.
Ixith
QUOTE (Daroach @ Aug 12 2011, 12:50 PM) *
off topic: I've always wondered this, what does nod mean Like the Brotherhood of nod? Is it a person or a thing?

The Brotherhood of Nod is a reference to the land of Nod which is on the east of Eden, in which Cain from the bible flees to after killing his brother Abel. And supposedly The Brotherhood of Nod has ancient beginning as to make you think more of that connection.

QUOTE (from wikipedia)
The Brotherhood of NOD and Kane seems to be a reference to Kain in the bible. 'King James' Genesis 4:16 states "And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden." The land of NOD's meaning is explained in the bible as well. 'King James' Genesis 4:11 states "And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand." The meaning of "The Brotherhood of NOD" is actually literally meaning "The Brotherhood of the Exiled", wanderers of the Earth, cursed from it, outcast, cursed from normal society. This can be seen very well through the entire story of C&C.

Daroach
QUOTE (Ixith @ Aug 15 2011, 11:23 AM) *
The Brotherhood of Nod is a reference to the land of Nod which is on the east of Eden, in which Cain from the bible flees to after killing his brother Abel. And supposedly The Brotherhood of Nod has ancient beginning as to make you think more of that connection.

Thanks, I wanted to clear that up, smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.