Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: River Raid (2)
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > Twisted Insurrection > Maps
Aro

River Raid: A remake of the Yuri's Revenge map: River Rampage

(Click image to view map in actual size)

Map made by Aro!
Rampastring
Another generic 2-player map? Are there any asymmetric 6+ -player maps in the making? tongue.gif
Maybe I should just make one myself instead of complaining all the time.. but meh.
Devastator
@^Rampastein:I don't really like symmetrical maps but I prefer team maps like 2v2 or 3v3. I'd make one myself but mapping isn't my best skill. Slowly, I'll progress a new map.

Is this the first map shown that uses healthy terrain? I don't see any tiberium infections or swampy water. Anyways, I haven't seen a YR map named "River Rampage" Is it an online map?
Aro
No. River Rampage was available in an official map pack for Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. Also, not all maps have to be doom and gloom. Earth is a big planet, not all locations are dark and evil, not to mention the fact that Twisted Insurrection is set shortly after Tiberian Dawn which was all grassy and green in a lot of areas too.
Devastator
QUOTE (Aro @ Dec 16 2010, 06:01 PM) *
Also, not all maps have to be doom and gloom.

No, no, I like the idea of a (first?) healthy grassland map. I may be able to contribute a TS map to the community soon.
Ixith
Not sure how you went about the remaking of the River Rampage as i can't remember that map in particular from YR...but whatever the case was....for the love of god...make those waterfall areas less square like....it's a killin me! I mean sheesh all the waterfalls are in a straight line of each other as the others that are on the same height and directions. and the cliffs don't bulge out or cut away between them either except for in like one spot. =/
so again despite it being a remake of that YR map...you should change that up so it's not an eye sore...provided you probably won't notice it too much ingame...tongue.gif
Team Black
looks decent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.