Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personal Pirate Flags
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Daroach
After a dull day on holidays at home, I was read ing the read me of Thandor and it said I could creat a logo to be put onto the buildings and some units.

Though I have allready done this before, I used the GDI and Nod logos, so this time I made my own.
Hope you like it and it may be fun to see what other logos come out...

Rules: Must be 64X64 Pixels
Must be PCX format (Use PNG for posting)
It has to be 8-bit (256 colours)

Have fun!
Nyerguds
lol, 8-bit PCX and you're restricting yourself to the standard Windows 16 colour palette? That's kinda sad, when you got 240 more, and can define them to whatever you want tongue.gif

Is there any rule for transparency? (like how the C&Cs take palette colour #0 for that)

btw, you posted a 24-bit PNG.

[edit]

Here's mine!
Daroach
QUOTE (Nyerguds @ Aug 15 2010, 10:59 PM) *
lol, 8-bit PCX and you're restricting yourself to the standard Windows 16 colour palette? That's kinda sad, when you got 240 more, and can define them to whatever you want tongue.gif

Yea, but thays the gidelines in the read me. Also, I like to challenge myself to using outdated tech... tongue.gif

Is there any rule for transparency? (like how the C&Cs take palette colour #0 for that)

No, but I've never tried that though.

btw, you posted a 24-bit PNG.

Because of the posting limitations (Tibweb would not allow PCX images to be uploaded, I thought.)
Nyerguds
No, I mean, you should've saved it as 8-bit PNG, with the original colour palette <_<
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.