Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dustbowl Battle (2)
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > Twisted Insurrection > Maps
Aro

Dustbowl Battle: No background information...

(Click this image to view map in actual size)

Map made by J4m3sB0nd and Aro!
Nyerguds
Looks neat smile.gif

(now if only we had an actual mod to go with it tongue.gif )
Aro
Haha, coming in August this year. wink1.gif
Nyerguds
Looking forward to it smile.gif
Rampastring
TI's temperate theater looks awesome, I didn't know it can also be used to create good-looking desert maps like this smile.gif
Nyerguds
well TS' "Temperate" is Desert anyway X_x
Devastator
And TD only had Temperate and Desert

Anyways, it's a cool map and all, but I think that the top-left area looks a little plain. Or is that because you need room for the base there?
By the way, since you and J4m both created it, did you start the map completing half of it, then PMing to J4m to finish?
j4m3sb0nd
Nice comments, thanks. smile.gif

QUOTE (Ionizer @ Jul 26 2010, 08:37 AM) *
And TD only had Temperate and Desert

Anyways, it's a cool map and all, but I think that the top-left area looks a little plain. Or is that because you need room for the base there?

That is basically the left player's base-building area, yes.

By the way, since you and J4m both created it, did you start the map completing half of it, then PMing to J4m to finish?

Contra Aro, who actually made, perhaps, 10% at most (or otherwise less) of the map, I developed most of the map. The procedure involved was that I designed the map, and then told Aro it needed cacti -- to which he promptly responded with an update to the map, after he had a look through it. He gave a general plan for cacti placement, added the clear LAT and some of the pebble LAT to the already placed desert LAT, removed a couple of buildings (and the trees I had added which were not "skinny dead trees", in Aro's words), as well as the lighting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.