Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: End of Nations
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Team Black
I noticed Petro has been working on their new MMORTS, "End of Nations" - I didn't pay much attention to it till I saw the gameplay, the trailer, and read this

The first ever MMORTS, and it looks like it's been quite well done. It's got high ratings and great reviews, not to mention it's Petroglyph. I sincerely believe that this is the old C&C reincarnated to a new level of awesome.
Scorch
Holy sh*t.

That game is gonna be f*cking awesome. I hope.
Aro
Looks alright, but still far from the great classic C&C.
2kool4u526
51 players on 1 map, that's gonna take one hell of a computer to run it.
But it looks amazing!!!
Rampastring
Yay.. I liked Universe at War's multiplayer (although the campaign was boring), and this looks also awesome.

The only negative thing I can say right now are the bright teamcolors. I also wonder how will we pay for it, if it's a monthly fee like in many MMORPG's I can't afford it.

That scream at 1:46 in the gameplay video sounds familiar cool.gif
Revolutionary
QUOTE (^Rampastein @ Jul 1 2010, 04:45 PM) *
I also wonder how will we pay for it, if it's a monthly fee like in many MMORPG's I can't afford it.

That scream at 1:46 in the gameplay video sounds familiar cool.gif

Ive got to agree with the first bit ive quoted other than that it looks interesting (i still want base building in my RTS game though and i would love to see an online game which included this)

as for the 2nd part i quoted, A lot of the sounds from the early cnc games appear to be avaliable some where for use (ive heard the tib fiend noise on a childerens TV show before as well) I Want to know where and what other sounds can be found! biggrin.gif
Devastator
It sounds interesting. I might look into it.
Scorch
I visited the website. It seems decent enough. I'm waiting for the open beta.
Orac
I sort of like the bright team colours... Hey, I play games to avoid reality, not take part in it. tongue.gif
2kool4u526
I heard the sound of the attack bike firing in Transporter 3, there must be one big database of sounds people can use or something for movies and such
Team Black
yeah the tib fiend noise was in Beast Wars, the episode when Cheetah gets zapped into a super robot. I think.
Daroach
I don't think it's CNC reincarnation but it is very close.
It looks excellent and I hope it will be out soon biggrin.gif , only thing is that: if there are like 50 people on 1 map, is there any space for a HQ or training ground for newbes?

I do wonder however, if you can design you own units? (or paint your units uniquely?)
Rampastring
QUOTE (Cat-a-strobe-ic Dj @ Jul 6 2010, 04:35 PM) *
I do wonder however, if you can design you own units? (or paint your units uniquely?)

I'm not sure, but I've heard that you can paint your units uniquely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.