Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tore!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > TiberiumWeb.com > TiberiumWeb news
Aztek985
I would just like to post this to welcome Tore to our administration staff. Tore is dedicated to getting TiberiumWeb back on track and we're happy to have him aboard. He will be helping out with site work as well as forum moderation.

Welcome Tore!
Tore
I will gladly keep help out the first C&C site I was active on!

If there is anything, or there is some news you want "frontpage'd" just give a PM. wink1.gif

There is a lot in store for Tibweb!
Apache
Wow congratolations Tore.
Devastator
Nice job Tore. Is it because he posts a lot of news for TS like when just a few minutes ago he posted about ROTD?
Rampastring
Congratz Tore, it's about time we got more admins.
Ixith
QUOTE (Devastator @ May 8 2010, 09:04 PM) *
Nice job Tore. Is it because he posts a lot of news for TS like when just a few minutes ago he posted about ROTD?

It's because he runs a forum of his own and he is fairly active on these forums still. Not to mention they said they would hand over some share of the reigns which run this Site and forums if someone wanted to join and help the Staff and i'm assuming Tore jumped right on that and asked. But who better to do it than someone who is dedicated to C&C and can devote a good portion of time and is also well aware of what he is doing with Site and Forum stuff.

Glad to see Tore join the admin set.
0warfighter0
Congrats Tore! smile.gif
ORCACommander
giljotiini.gif let the revolution Begin!
Revolutionary
Congrats, You better not leave CnC Comms Though (or there will be a counter Revolution giljotiini.gif )
Tore
QUOTE (Revolutionary @ May 9 2010, 06:39 PM) *
Congrats, You better not leave CnC Comms Though (or there will be a counter Revolution giljotiini.gif )

"CnC Comms" What's that? tongue.gif

I've heard of C&C Comm Center but not CnC Comms....

No, I won't leave anything. biggrin.gif
Daroach
It's brilliant to see some new activeness in the forums, it gives a friendly feel to the place.

Though... what exactly are you going to do?
Apache
What's he gonna do?

A few minutes after his promotion yesterday, he moved my sub-factions topic to TS Modding instead of Modding Tutorials when Dev and LKO were discussing deleting or locking the topic.

Then Tore said...

I got a better idea.

Moved to TS Modding

So you better believe he'll do something. Well thats not right. blushing.gif

YES more admins means more activity.
Nyerguds
Now all we need is more active members tongue.gif
Devastator
Me, Apache, LKO, Aro, ^Rampastein, DvD, Python and now for sure Tore.
Others are on ocassionaly.

Whats wrong with what we got. We do need more like in 07 there were at least ten on most of the time.
Ixith
QUOTE (Devastator @ May 9 2010, 08:01 PM) *
Me, Apache, LKO, Aro, ^Rampastein, DvD, Python and now for sure Tore.
Others are on ocassionaly.

Whats wrong with what we got. We do need more like in 07 there were at least ten on most of the time.

I think what Nyerguds meant by that was that we need more members back here posting worthwhile assets. You and Apache are still fairly new as members and really haven't provided all that much new stuff to the community, just posting a lot more so than posting assets. Aro is busy with other projects and life and doesn't post anything outside of TI anymore and his main homes for that are elsewhere, LKO is mostly around for modding development as his graphical work is probably being devoted towards TI and other projects now. Ramp visits and posts but isn't producing assets like he was though he did make that DTA map. DvD has been visiting more but he can only do so much and hasn't been producing assets just keeping an eye on the forum and Python comes in and out even less but runs the forum updates and big posts like adding Tore to the Admins. Now that Tore can regularly keep up with site and news and what not since he is already doing a lot with his own place it should get a bit more active. But again...like Nyerguds said...we need normal members who are active preferably with posting new assets and attempting to find new work arounds for things that have been road blocks for awhile in the forms of modding the older games. Or perhaps new members in general supporting the newer games.

Community posted Assets and lively mods that don't seem like "Oh hey there i'm posting this here because it's another place to host at and i'm posting it at all my other host places too so yea here's blah blah blah" kinda stuff is what would be nice to see activity wise as again...that's what makes the forum look alive.
godly-cheese
Congratulations Tore! smile.gif

Also, you guys got another "active" member aboard.
Devastator
welcome.gif

When I went to CnC Comm, I think I saw your name somewhere.
Nice to know another active member is around. (Like me) tongue.gif
godly-cheese
Yeah, I am quite on a lot over at C&C Comm. biggrin.gif

But now, I gotta bookmark this place now! tongue.gif
Team Black
Cheers Tore!
you'll be a good guy to have on the team!
jadems
awesomesauce, tore!
KingByng
Yeah, I'm a little late, but congratulations!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.