Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: oldtopic
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Devastator
EDIT: Post edited. This was just when I thought the C&C5 joke was true and didn't read the whole thing.
Roani52
Source link?

Edit, offtopic sidenote, the link in your sig is 404
Team Black
I'm not moving this topic to the news, but if you give a link to what this is all about, I'll take a look and make a news post if it looks legit
MT.
QUOTE (Devestator @ Apr 3 2010, 09:06 PM) *
C&C5:Kane's Crossing was announced by EA at C&C Guild.

Not known if it's true but it was announced.
I couldn't post this in TibWeb News so someone could move it.

C&C4 may not end it then...

*sigh* If you are going to do the same april fools joke as Revora had, do it on the right date. Not 2 days later.

On the other hand if you thought this is real...

QUOTE ("Nighthawk")
NB. If you believed any of this, you're an idiot, and should subsequently go away. Merry April Fools day.

http://www.cncguild.net/etc/kanescrossing.php
Daroach
I would be fun though...

The Banshee would be used to spray the crops with fertilizer/water! roll.gif (post photoshop pic here)
Rampastring
QUOTE (Devestator @ Apr 4 2010, 04:06 AM) *
I couldn't post this in TibWeb News so someone could move it.

I quess you never read the thing and you're seriously asking to move this into the news? roll.gif
Class based gameplay. Continuing from the massively popular dynamic established in C&C4, Kane's Crossing will enable you to choose from between five unique classes: Cereals, Fruits, Dairy, Meat and Grasses; adding hundreds of new strategic and agricultural options to match your farming style of choice.

Sounds fun.
OmegaBolt
Jesus, I hope you didnt think that was serious.
jadems
lol, scroll ALL the way to the bottom and read the last line XD
Devastator
Sorry Omegabolt, I never actually read the whole thing. I only saw it on the homepage. I read it after I posted this thread.
Corsair
QUOTE (Devestator @ Apr 4 2010, 04:57 PM) *
But why does MT ruin it all... mad.gif

QUOTE (MT. @ Apr 3 2010, 11:00 PM) *
*sigh* If you are going to do the same april fools joke as Revora had, do it on the right date. Not 2 days later.

He's simply saying that April 3rd is not April Fools day...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.