Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TibWeb Ranks!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Devastator
I'm not sure about each rank at TibWeb, but I don't have all of them.

Here's what I think so far and know what ranks exsist. (Read if your new and want to know!)

Technician=0 Posts
Minigunner=10 Posts
Grenadier=20 Posts
Rocket Infantry=40 Posts
Disc Thrower=60 Posts
Flamethrower=100 Posts
Humvee=150 Posts
Attack Buggy=200 Posts
Wolverine=250 Posts
Attack Cycle=300 Posts
Cyborg=350 Posts
Light Tank=400 Posts
Commando=500 Posts
Flame Tank=550 Posts
Medium Tank=600 Posts
Tick Tank=650 Posts
Rocket Launcher=700 Posts
SSM Launcher=750 Posts
Hover MLRS=800 Posts
Artillery=900 Posts
Stealth Tank=1000 Posts
Cyborg Reaper=1100 Posts
Ghost Stalker=1200 Posts
Disruptor=1300 Posts (saw Bittah)
OTHERS
Mammoth Tank=?
OTHERS
Core Defender=2000 Posts (to most forums 2000 could be gotten in just a month.)

Could someone tell me any others?
Ixith
This can be found in a VERY old topic on page 4 Which can be Found Here.
I do believe all of those still hold true. Also...in my honest opinion...while i'm glad to see you're trying to make it active here again there's no need for some topics like this. I mean honestly...is there really any importance on the ranks based on posts? No, no there isn't. There also isn't any need to say "Looks like this topic is hot" like you have after a topic you've posted has gotten a good bit of attention.
Also had you used the Search feature and Searched for "Ranks" you would have came across about a page full and 2 more results the 2nd to last of which is the Ranks thread in which i linked too and you could have found out the ranks by reading that. =/

So again...it's nice to see activity but some of this just really isn't needed at all...

anyways...all the ranks below...should still be up to date.

QUOTE (Bittah Commander)
It was actually and it still is. The order of some ranks just changed and you also won't be getting a custom rank for free anymore.

Here's the current ranks:

0 Technician
10 Minigunner
20 Grenadier
40 Rocket Infantry
60 Disc Thrower
100 Flamethrower Infantry
150 Hum-vee
200 Attack Buggy
250 Wolverine
300 Attack Cycle
350 Cyborg
400 Jumpjet Infantry
450 Light Tank
500 Commando
550 Flame Tank
600 Medium Tank
650 Tick Tank
700 Rocket Launcher
750 Titan
800 Hover MLRS
850 Juggernaut
900 Artillery
950 SSM Launcher
1000 Stealth Tank
1100 Cyborg Reaper
1200 Ghost Stalker
1300 Disruptor
1400 Mammoth Tank
1600 Cyborg Commando
1800 Mammoth Mark II
2000 Core Defender

and if i could i would lock this thread now...=\
Rampastring
I agree with Ixith; it's nice that you're trying to make this place more active but just spamming topics isn't nice.
Also, no one cares about post count; it's about the quality of the posts.
jadems
yaeh, I gave up on post counts ages ago.
I recall being a 15 year old kid wanting to get achievements!
I mean, I still like my achievements, but after you get them, then what? So i prefer going slow.
Team Black
Yeah, ranks are cool and all, but they're not really anything to strive for. Tibweb is a small enough community where pretty much every one knows each other, so there's little need to judge based on posts or join date or anything, since we've probably already read all your posts anyways tongue.gif

Devastator
I think we know you can't even tell at PPM.

And I didn't know there was Titan, and Juggernaut cus I never saw anyone with that many.
I'm not trying to spam topics though. I used to not be able to...

@Team Black:Easy for you to say, you're a Core Defender!
Team Black
It's not necessarily spamming, but it's still not really good posting just to post, to raise the ol' post count.

Not that I'm pointing fingers, I did it too when I was new
Devastator
What the hell is this crap I used to post? Well then that doesn't make me feel so bad hearing this from the one with the most posts.
You did this too you said. Now I'll post just as often, but I used to only do it to figure out what the next rank was.
mad.gif
MT.
Please stop wasting time analyzing the post count structure and the people involved, it doesn't matter.

The number of posts shows nothing about what type of person you are. There can be an active admin or a spammy pest with the same high post count, and there can be a long time modder who prefers to lurk with the same low post count as a very new member. It doesn't even show how active you are because the posts can be from many years ago too.

So please, don't make such a big deal out of this. Posts and ranks have little to no correlation with actual respect that you earn. Go spend your time modding, honing or skills, or whatever else, it is better spent on things other than trying to acquire and analyze ranks that don't have much importance.

Well then that doesn't make me feel so bad hearing this from the one with the most posts.

People with both higher, near the same, and lower posts have told you the same things. Therefore it is clearly irrelevant.
Corsair
lol.gif

Quite a mood swing there.

QUOTE (Team Black @ Mar 27 2010, 06:49 PM) *
Not that I'm pointing fingers, I did it too when I was new

You made it an art lol.gif
Team Black
You made it an art lol.gif

"OH a topic that doesn't have me as the last reply.. better change that!!"
Ixith
QUOTE (Devestator @ Mar 27 2010, 08:43 PM) *
!!!!
What do you want from me?! furious.gif

This topic is just to tell my guess for ranks.
I may post fast, but that doesn't mean I care about how many I have.

Seriously leave me alone! Though I would post in my mod topics MT, but nobodys replied in a while. Sorry, but I double-posted so now it's the last post in "Mod Announcments" cus I want people to notice...

I do seem to spam.gif a bit, but I'm just. Okay arguing with people is a nono.gif

cursing.gif What just happened? I'm sorry I shouted angel.gif
Just forget this ever happened...

...really...
oh how my patience is growing thin and i normally have patience...be thankful this community isn't how it was a couple/few years ago with people like Brotherhood23 and Christian93...you would have been sore the next day with posts like that and a few topics such as this...

seriously TB the purpose of this topic has been served he got the answer he was needing about the rank counts. It really has no purpose unless someone really feels like explaining in depthly to him on the issue of posting too often with nothing really to add to the topic or the creation of topics that have already been solved... =\
So uhh yea end this topic's life please.
Roani52
ahhh... the nostalgia... Christian93...
The persistent lil' bastard XD
I remember that I was moderator at his forums one day, well... still AM in fact XD (but cant find his forums, and no need to do so either)

But well, it's nice to see that someone's trying to get this place more active, and I believe it's working tongue.gif
jadems
lol, controversy, it always gets attention.
The DvD
I used to be #2 in postcount at PPM tongue.gif Way behind Banshee ofcourse..
Devastator
Ixith is right, I got my answer so everyone forget this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.