Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Unit?
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Devastator
Pick one! I say..Disruptors. Powerful, heavy armor, unlimited build, and they can't hurt each other. Cyborg Repears and MCVs are my other favorites.
Crimsonum
You left E1 out...
jadems
hell, yeah, E1 FTW
Revolutionary
I voted ALL OF THEM HA HA HA,

no honestly there isnt a unit i cant find a use for or dont like in TS
Team Black
I wanted to vote harvester tongue.gif
Rampastring
I usually mix units (and voted to most of GDI and Nod units), but Hunter-Seeker gets a special mention because of it's epic randomness and how the AI players can target it depending on the situation: Once when I was destroying an AI player's base with Banshees the AI launched a hunterseeker and destroyed a flying banshee with it.

I've seen AI players' hunter-seekers fly to the opposite side of the map near my base, but when I've attacked the AI player at the same the hunter-seeker has returned and killed some of my attacking units... and I've also seen AI hunter-seekers land on a tiberium field without blowing up anything.. should've taken a screenshot of that. There were 3 hunter-seekers which had landed into a tiberium field and they just sat there until I destroyed them.
jadems
...why did you use check boxes? Shouldn't they be radio boxes?

I like bombers and mass infantry - Soften them up a little and then overwhelm them XD
Crimsonum
There are still units missing. For example cyborg and jump jet trooper.
Devastator
@Jadems:I don't know. This is my first poll...

BTW I added Light Infantry, and Harvester. And I forgot to say why I chose what I did.

Disruptors' sonic beam is great for detecting stealth and attacking more than one unit. (How was sonic added in?)
Reapers heal in tiberium quickly, shoot webs to trap infantry, and can attack both air and ground. (How come their missiles don't travel together?)
MCVs are good for just building and deploying across the field! GAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Roani52
GDI: Disruptor, Juggernaut, Mammoth Mk.II, Titan, Orca bomber, Hover MLRS, Disk Thrower
Nod: Artillery, Cyborg Commando, Tick Tank
Both sides: Harvester, because when filled with blue tiberium they explode very nicely tongue.gif

As you can see, GDI has my most favorite units as it is my favorite faction
ORCACommander
ah ya I remember the blue harv bomb it was nasty

Orca Fighter beyond a doubt
Revolutionary
QUOTE (Devestator @ Mar 27 2010, 10:19 PM) *
Revo, you would do that. Picking all of them isn't against rules though.

BTW I added Light Infantry, and Harvester.

No, i did pick all of them but now you updated the list

Generaly i like all the units overall and there isnt a singal unit i dont like or cant use to effect if give the chance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.