Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We Are All Known For Something
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Devastator
I'd just like to say how many of the members or admins/moderators and stuff are known for things.

I, Devastator is known for well bumping topics helpsmilie.gif
Rampastring
I think I'm known as a mapper here, although I'm unknown in PPM and other larger communities.
MT.
I'm known for... nothing ohmy.gif

For coming here and rambling about the tumsun days, and not contributing. Heheh.
jadems
I hear that, MT.!
And, Devestator, there was alot of things done in the good 'ol days.
I remember the Hammerfest RP'ers XD
I'd also like to thank them for starting my love for Roleplaying XD
Tore
I don't know what I'm known for. But I do know that my first post here was a map in the days where people commented on maps, even undetailed ones. When people posted maps and wasn't busy with map number 9999 for mod project 9999.

I sometimes I think that the big mods are the fault for the lack of maps posted here. confused.gif

That being said I'm the webmaster of the Command & Conquer Communications Center.
SeekSomethingNew
Me?
Ixith
QUOTE (Tore @ Mar 14 2010, 09:22 AM) *
I sometimes I think that the big mods are the fault for the lack of maps posted here. confused.gif

sadly it really probably is the biggest reason. The next biggest just being a general loss of interest. But the whole big mod thing is that you join and then you're expected to put crap out and you do but it's not as fun anymore and you lose interest and start making half assed maps. Part of the reason I won't join TI or TO (though i was technically on the TO team for a little while but never finished a map i had in the works for it so i was knocked off the team lol) But seriously we had 2 AWESOME mappers show up here and not long after they made their first few maps they got PMed by Aro and were gone over to PPM to make maps for TI and rarely show up here if at all anymore and never to post anything but comment posts. I'm talking of course about Dude in a Box and Q45.

Anyways on topic....I am simply known as a mapper...perhaps as the mapper with the most personally released maps.
2kool4u526
I'm kinda just here.
Orac
QUOTE (CCHyper @ Mar 15 2010, 03:21 AM) *
Me?

Lots of shiny logos and HyperPatch?
jadems
lol, when the time arises, i become a spelling nazi.
Altzan
QUOTE (2kool4u526 @ Mar 14 2010, 08:22 PM) *
I'm kinda just here.

Pretty much the same here as well tongue.gif
Rampastring
And Ixith, I know you've released maps...somewhere in the maps section.

He has released dozens of maps, and many of them are spotlighted.. he has also helped a lot of noob mappers.
Me?

Hyperpatch and especially for checking except.txts.
Nod Strike
QUOTE (Altzan @ Mar 15 2010, 12:38 PM) *
Pretty much the same here as well tongue.gif

Same here.
Team Black
Thanks for the thoughts, bro smile.gif
Devastator
Yeah, many of you are just kinda here. Oh wait, how did I forget CCHyper? Sorry.
And Team Black is known for the most posts I just remembered. The Core Defender!
Team Black
.. Also known for this core defender as well!
Blackhand Commando
I known.. er... what I known for?
Maybe some guys seen my mod announcement (Kane's Vision), but I rarely post here so I'm pretty unknown, especially for newer members.

Btw I made a lot of new civie vehicle recolors to my mod (check it out!)
Devastator
Oh yeah, I saw your mod. Keep it going.
Team Black
Grabnar hasn't been around in years and years..
Aro
QUOTE (Ixith @ Mar 14 2010, 04:47 PM) *
[size=2]But seriously we had 2 AWESOME mappers show up here and not long after they made their first few maps they got PMed by Aro and were gone over to PPM to make maps for TI and rarely show up here if at all anymore and never to post anything but comment posts. I'm talking of course about Dude in a Box and Q45.

You make me sound like Satan... I'm not stopping either of them from releasing any public maps. If they'd rather map for Twisted Insurrection instead of same old Vanilla Tiberian Sun then it's hardly my fault. roll.gif

On the note of this topic, I'm known for a lot more than just TI. I'm an XWIS TS and RA2 Hall of Famer, one of the few Singleplayer Mappers for TS, Nods Viper, Trigger Expert, Experienced Mapper & Modder etc. The same applies for plenty of people, they're not just known for one particular thing but many things.
Roani52
You're also known for getting banned from TibWeb while you were drunk tongue.gif
Aro
Shh. whip.gif
Blackhand Commando
OMG I can imagine Aro when his modding/mapping while being drunk hehe...
Crimsonum
Seriously, is this topic just to grow people's ego?
SeekSomethingNew
Indeed it is.
Aro
QUOTE (Blackhand Commando @ Mar 17 2010, 01:07 PM) *
OMG I can imagine Aro when his modding/mapping while being drunk hehe...

Heh, I've done it many a time before. Came home smashed one day, had nothing to do, done a bit of modding. Woke up in the morning, played TI and was like "What the f*ck!?".
Devastator
Yes Grabnar hasn't been here since his Big Tank topic.
Roani52
And I'm known for... Well... nothing special actually XD
Just spamming my way up to 1000 posts
audjo
If anyone remembers me, I'm known I suppose tongue.gif
Corsair
I've done some voxels during my time on TumSun and TibWeb but that's about it. I didn't get into mapping and I briefly attempted to do some SHPs. Otherwise I guess I'm just known for being in the Creative Writing forum.
Devastator
Your voxel pack thats been spotlighed?

I haven't checked for any SHPs by you...
Corsair
QUOTE (Devestator @ Mar 25 2010, 06:04 PM) *
Your voxel pack thats been spotlighed?

I haven't checked for any SHPs by you...

I attempted to make SHPs, which is the keyword lol.gif

So, none of the things I made I felt were worth anything so I scrapped them and are therefore nowhere to be found.

And yea, the voxel pack in my sig.
Scorch
1. I am known for writing quite often in the Creative Writing forum.

2. I am also known for the one voxel I released some time ago. It was my first ever and ONLY voxel I released, and was nearly spotlighted. I got so many comments saying how well I did for a first try. (I've got a few more things I'm working on that you guys may end up liking.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.