Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A source engine based FPS in TS style
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Blackhand Commando
OK. I think most of us here know what is C&C Reborn. It'll be a rly awesome mod, but the graphics still suck, aswell as the physics.

I have a question: Why modders use the renegade as a platform exept of Source engine? Thats a rly cool one, with very realistic physics (its the engine of Half-Life 2 series).
Orac
Why do we use TS when C&C3 is available?
Fun. Enjoyment. The fact that it is our home away from reality.

Anyway, Reborn looks just fine. I like it tongue.gif
Altzan
They used UT3 for the Renegade X mod, and I heard the physics make for some bad gameplay - flipping over the harvester, pushing people into rivers, etc.
Blackhand Commando
QUOTE (Altzan @ Feb 26 2010, 03:34 PM) *
They used UT3 for the Renegade X mod, and I heard the physics make for some bad gameplay - flipping over the harvester, pushing people into rivers, etc.

source engine is much better. and the harvester rolling can be prevented by correct weighting. and as far as i know u can't push ppl in any source games.

and orac, we use TS because C&C3 engine sux like hell, as well as its graphics -however thats acceptable, and much harder to mod that game.
SeekSomethingNew
SAGE v1/W3X engine is very powerful, very...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.