Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Renegade
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Daroach
I just wondered... should Renegade be a part of Tibweb?

After all, it does feature greatly tiberium, and it kind of link TD & TS.
Rampastring
This vote has been here before, and as far as I know there aren't really any renegade modders here.
Lightstorm
I don't see why not, I mean, it can't be any harder to mod then any other fps can it?
Daroach
*finds renegade modding tools*

http://www.renegadezone.com/EditingTools.asp

Any way... I hope to do a TS > Ren mod.
Altzan
I sense a choice bias in the poll tongue.gif

While I voted yes, Ren already has a community and any modders go there anyhow. A section here might be redundant.
Ixith
This is typically the response from Python and The DvD on this kind of thing...

If people start showing modding assets for it here then we will make a section for it.
That's how the Tiberian Dawn section was. IIRC at first we only had a locked News Section for TD but due to some interest people pushed to have a TD Mapping section opened up and they posted their maps to do so.

So if you want a Renegade section then you will most likely have to show interest in modding Renegade and posting up in at least some kind of form, the actual graphic, a render or it, or pictures of it, and then if they think there is enough interest here at tibweb for it then they would make a Renegade section.
Daroach
QUOTE (Ixith @ Feb 16 2010, 04:52 PM) *
This is typically the response from Python and The DvD on this kind of thing...

If people start showing modding assets for it here then we will make a section for it.
That's how the Tiberian Dawn section was. IIRC at first we only had a locked News Section for TD but due to some interest people pushed to have a TD Mapping section opened up and they posted their maps to do so.

So if you want a Renegade section then you will most likely have to show interest in modding Renegade and posting up in at least some kind of form, the actual graphic, a render or it, or pictures of it, and then if they think there is enough interest here at tibweb for it then they would make a Renegade section.

Fair enough. mellow.gif

Right now though everything is on pause because I've started playing other games, like Age of Mythology, there hasn't been time for modding. sad.gif

Besides: is more for everyone else to use and other members from other communities to come and see...
Uufje
Ah, my favorite C&C game... smile.gif

Well, I don't visit the forums very often anymore, but I think it would be nice to have Renegade section. Even if nobody is really able to mod, we can still discuss the game, or maybe we can even organize matches.
2kool4u526
QUOTE (Uufje @ Feb 26 2010) *
Ah, my favorite C&C game... smile.gif

Well, I don't visit the forums very often anymore, but I think it would be nice to have Renegade section. Even if nobody is really able to mod, we can still discuss the game, or maybe we can even organize matches.

It would be cool if tibweb had a renegade section

A tiberiumweb renegade battle would be awesome

should do like a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 ladder 4 fun
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.