Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twisted Insurrection: Wallpapers
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > Twisted Insurrection > Miscellaneous
Aro
Well I got bored today so decided to do a new wallpaper, I removed the old topics featuring some of my older wallpapers so I'll also include those. All wallpapers will be posted here, be they Nod, GDI or Generic.

Delta City Satellite:

Available in:
1280 x 1024

Generic Twisted Insurrection Wallpaper 1:

Available in:
1280 x 1024

Nod Wall:

Available in:
1280 x 1024
1600 x 1000

Nod Cyborg March:

Available in:
1280 x 1024
Orac
The first one looks good, but I really don't like logos on my wallpapers. It may just be me, but logos always get in the way on my desktop. The Delta City Satellite (note the spelling of satellite tongue.gif) one looks the best, mostly because it is a background, without specifically dominant images. IMO it would be even better if the logos were a little bit less opaque.
Vintriaz
I personally think these turned out fantastic & am looking forward to the mods release. Interesting twist on the GDI Logo though. I like the immense detail for the map background, Clearly a lot of thought & effort went into these.
Aro
Added another one, render by LKO photoshopped by myself, it may be redone I don't know yet:

Nod Cyborg March:

Click for full size
Rampastring
I also don't like logos, but the wallpapers are good otherwise (the best one being Delta City Satellite).
The DvD
Would like the Nod logo in 16:10 or 16:9 aspect ratio..
Aro
Here you go.
1600 x 1000
Team Black
win!
The DvD
QUOTE (Aro @ Jan 7 2010, 02:53 PM) *
Here you go.
1600 x 1000

Thanks!
Aro
You're welcome! I'd happily take in Resolution requests but I don't own the PSD for either of the above anymore, excluding the Nod wall one, which Ironically seems to be the favorite.
2kool4u526
can i have the nod march in 1024x768, please
eXit
QUOTE (Aro @ Jan 8 2010, 02:08 AM) *
I'd happily take in Resolution requests but I don't own the PSD for either of the above anymore

Rampastring
1280x1024 should fit quite well on a 1024x768 screen when scretched anyway.
Altzan
These are great, excellent job!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.