Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lancil Project
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Vintriaz
Here are some of my more recent projects since i got my computer up & running again. This goes hand in hand all my other work. today i give you a case 580 backhoe, the arbiter reconnaissance sniper tank, & a recolor/mild sculpture fix of the light, medium, heavy, & mammoth tank.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Let me know what you think. I will answer any questions as i get a chance to as i don't have an internet connection right now, so have to go over to a friends house to do these updates right now. so don't be surprised if i don't respond for a few days. well, enjoy.

*\\update//* Version six for my Mammoth Mk3, version 4 of the hail-fire droid GDI format, ARES 'Mech project, & ingame pic have been added. Ingame pic & HFD file updated. A special Thanks to Roani52 & The DvD for bringing some bugs to my attention. Enjoy.
Orac
That backhoe is really nice. I wish I could get my industrial machinery to not glow ingame, which orange colours are you using?
edit: nevermind, I'll learn straight from the vxl.

Good stuff anyway, although the normals look like they need a bit of work, which version of vxlse are you using?
The DvD
Hey, i would suggest using .png for screenshots like this, the jpeg compression really kills the quality sad.gif
Roani52
I agree with DvD, png is lossless and significantly smaller then bmp...
After downloading some vxls: nice job happy.gif
Vintriaz
QUOTE (Orac @ Jan 2 2010, 03:49 AM) *
That backhoe is really nice. I wish I could get my industrial machinery to not glow ingame, which orange colours are you using?
edit: nevermind, I'll learn straight from the vxl.

Good stuff anyway, although the normals look like they need a bit of work, which version of vxlse are you using?

Glad i could help indirectly with the color, & i'm using V.S.E. III 1.37 currently, even thought i just downloaded & installed 1.38 from PPM. As with the normals, well I guess I'll have to take another look at them again thanks for the update.

QUOTE (The DvD @ Jan 5 2010, 11:40 AM) *
Hey, i would suggest using .png for screenshots like this, the jpeg compression really kills the quality sad.gif

I had been wondering about that, Thanks for the update I fixed it. Thank goddness I have iPhoto plus4 sweatdrop.gif
Greatings DvD, you humble me with your presence. blushing.gif

QUOTE (Roani52 @ Jan 5 2010, 03:33 PM) *
I agree with DvD, png is lossless and significantly smaller then bmp...
After downloading some vxls: nice job happy.gif

Feel free to let me know about any sugestions you may have for any of these or my other projects PM'ing me is fine as well.
Roani52
Oh, and I forgot to say... GDI_hfd_F_S.zip is empty...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.