Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rivers of Refener (2-8)
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Hosted Projects > The Dawn of the Tiberium Age > Maps
Rampastring
So.. I finally decided to finish this WIP and show some support for this mod as a christmas present.

Size: 60x120
Players: 8
Theater: Desert
Tiberium amount: Low/Medium

The area has lots of civilians, the players have a little amount of tiberium next to their starting position but all tiberium trees are located between the players, so the players have to fight for the tiberium if they wish to continue getting money after the tiberium in their starting locations has been collected.

The players in the centre have more tiberium next to their starting locations than the other players for balancing reasons. Some of the civilians are also armed and ready to defend their villages (and some of them make startrushing the players in the centre more difficult).

Megamap (I know, it has multiple errors, cursors etc. however it still shows the map):
Click to view attachment
I would have a larger version of it but photobucket seems to downscale it and I'm too lazy to try other image hosting sites.

Click to view attachment
Requires DTA 1.09.
Bittah Commander
Very nice map, thanks biggrin.gif
I just made a few edits to it to make it compatible with DTA 1.10, so considering its quality, it'll be included with the release of DTA 1.10 wink1.gif

I also just added it to the maps list on my site smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.