Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No load
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Qu3st10ns
Hey guys I ain't played in a good minute. I got the first decade, and i'm trying to play tiberian sun online. I've opened all the ports but when ever the host starts the game I don't load. I have the 2.03 patch and i've been getting heated cause I can't play.....help plz?
jadems
There are no dedicated servers anymore? You have to play through something...
...or are you a bot...
Bittah Commander
You'd think members here would be able to separate real (new) members from bots by now.. tongue.gif

Anyway, Qu3st10ns, exactly what doesn't load? Do you get to join hosted online games, but the game won't load (you lose connection) when the host starts the game or can't you even see any hosted games?
Nyerguds
jadems, you might want to get up to date. WOL has been taken over by the XWis Strike-Team ages ago.

Qu3st10ns: if you got the LAN patch (WSOCK32.DLL) in the TS folder, you might try renaming or moving it.
jadems
lol, yeah, i never really played online XD
2kool4u526
I do play online, but i'm not a big fan of all the visc maps, it's the same strategy over and over.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.