Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C&C Guild Voxel Competition
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Nighthawk

The C&C Guild over at Revora is currently hosting a voxel competition (as you could no doubt guess from the topic title and rather large banner image).
But a common misconception seems to be that these sorts of things aren't open to TS players, which isn't true, hence why I'm throwing this shameless advert out to you here at TiberiumWeb.
The competition is being run and sponsored by one of my co-admins, Mig Eater. Since he's the one doing the judging, I'll quote his rules here verbatim:
- The deadline is Dec 24, 00:00 GMT
- Voxels are to be sent to me via pm
- Only one vxl per person (you may send me another version if you forget/edit something tho)
- It has to be completely new & not show anywhere publicly before
- If it's based on any concept art or on a real life object please include any reference material.

I don't think Mig Eater is registered (or at least active) here on TiberiumWeb, so if you feel like entering and want to send him your entry, you'd need to either register on the Guild's forums at Revora, or you could risk PMing me and I'll pass it along to him.

There's no specific theme to the competition, so feel free to throw together whatever you want.
Of course, you're likely wondering what the point is to this. The winner of the competition, as well as the usual bragging rights, will get to help test the early beta of D-Day, Mig Eater's total conversion for Yuri's Revenge, which is one of the longest running and most complex mods in the entire C&C community.

Sorry for randomly posting this out of place here in the General Discussion forum, but I was stuck for what other forum to put it in.

More details can be found at the Guild's forums. Apart from that, I hope to see some of you entering. smile.gif

Nighthawk.
C&C Guild Leader.

Edit: Yes, I know our website needs a new design. Stop reminding me. tongue.gif
Team Black
Win! thanks for letting us know. News'd.
Mig Eater
I'm now registered here & eager to receive you PMs so get voxeling tongue.gif
Nighthawk
Less than a week remaining if you still want to enter!
Team Black
well I've done my best to promote, sorry to say I couldn't get in to entering myself.
Still I really appreciate the thought to put this up on tibweb!
Mig Eater
Yes thanks for the news post, I hope you'll be able to enter the next vxl comp.
Nighthawk
Results are in.
http://forums.revora.net/index.php?showtop...st&p=781677
Orac
Congrats, MadHQ, and to all the other talented participants! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.