Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who will own who?
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Poskov
What do you think?

I'll go with Nod & Russia owns China.
Team Black
I haven't played much Generals to speak of, though Nod is a global organization, and Russia is.. Russia.
I don't think China would stand much of a chance
Blackhand Commando
Nod will win, because the Brotherhood usng hi-tech stealth devices, but ZH China have only a few unit wich detects stealthyes.

USSR will also pwn China, thanks to its superior economical support, and the RA2 USSR have countries like Iraq or Cuba which can't be reached by the PLA.
Tore
The Brotherhood will corrupt China and turn it's own armies against it!

RA2 Russia is too cheesy to do anything! They are full of holes!

But RA1 Soviet Union would kick anyone's arse! (except Nod tongue.gif)
Rampastring
QUOTE (Tore @ Dec 11 2009, 07:13 PM) *
But RA1 Soviet Union would kick anyone's arse! (except Nod tongue.gif)

Agreed, except that they would own the TS/TW Nod.. but the TD Nod would win against the RA1 Soviets roll.gif
Poskov
QUOTE (Tore @ Dec 11 2009, 10:13 AM) *
The Brotherhood will corrupt China and turn it's own armies against it!

Yeah, but those Chinese are too devoted to Mao ZeDong to be influenced by Kane. And they'll also view him as simply a rich "westerner".

I'm also thinking, China has like 1.3bil people & 2.3mil ready soldiers with countless in reserves and "armed police" etc.

By sheer numbers of their cruddy battlemaster tanks, junky overlord tanks and trashy J-10s (china's attack jet in ZH) they'll pose a serious threat to the more hitech Russia and Nod.

Esp. if China goes head on with Nod. If they magically discover the Temple of Nod's location, they will be sending A LOT of guys.
Plus I'm afraid Nod has like 25000 members, total. A good portion of that are only volunteers and exmilitary guys; not many career soldiers in their ranks. And 250 Black Hand can't hold off a 100000+ chinese rifle infantry for very long. Nod also lacks a robust anti personnel defence structure.
Blackhand Commando
Cyborg reaper uhhhm.
And laser turrets
And Toxin Soldiers, artillery, blackhand snipers (from renegade) and if we count C&C3 Sherder turrets.

And a huge forum bump (whoops that not a defence)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.