Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C&C Gold v1.06b revision 2 released!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Dawn > Tiberian Dawn News
Nyerguds
Nyerguds Industries Proudly Presents:

Nyerguds Industries Slightly Less Proudly admits that the main fix in this new revision is for a crash caused by his own modifications to add the new Snow theater. A hotfix was already released to deal with this problem, but with this new release the actual 1.06 patch is stable without needing any additional updates.

Full changes list:
  • Fixed a crash that occured on temperate/winter/snow maps when showing the tree type 'T13' on the minimap after saving the game
  • Assigning unit teams to numbers (with [CTRL]+[number]) now works for the number 0 too, like in the DOS version
  • The box that appears in network games when the game tries to (re)connect to players is now centered in high resolution
  • Fixed the fact that the "Start New Game" function crashed the game if either of the campaign starting missions had no starting videos configured in the mission file
  • The Funpark launcher program no longer triggers virus scanners (it was never actually a virus though)
Nyerguds
1.06c coming soon(ish)... but now at least I feel less stressed about the fact there was a major problem in the released version smile.gif
Orac
Wheee! biggrin.gif
Altzan
Alright, nice one! I need to download this and keep it handy.
I've only convinced my brother to play LAN against me once, but it was good fun.
Nyerguds
The site has a neat map pack, too wink1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.