Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nazi Zombies : Source
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Xieneus
Heya guys! It's me! Brotherhood23 or as lastly known the worst SHP maker ever!! Woohoo!
As some of you know, including Nod Strike. I have been working on a HL2 : Ep2 coop modification, Named "Nazi Zombies : Source" which is heavily based off of Treyarch's Nazi Zombies gamemode. The goal is in the mod to survive the longest amount of time against undead Nazi's or Imperial soldiers. While repair windows or buying new weapons w/ ammo. I seem to have adapted well into the Source Engine and no longer "Suck" at mapping, Well I do for the CnC universe. But Source is a different story.

Anyways you can check out our mod here [http://www.moddb.com/mods/nazi-zombies-a-half-life-2-modification]

And heres a pic of the new map I started "Betrunken" which is a german pub. The zombies models will be replaced as soon as we finish the model's and animations + textures. The room I show is one of the zombie spawns. Its in the Wine Cellar, Zombies either punch through the hallowed concrete floor and rise or jump through the bloody hole in the ceiling which is a room still WIP, for now its blacked out.

-Xieneus-
Rampastring
You could've just bumped your old topic instead of posting a new one.

As for the mod itself.. I've never even played any half-life games (nor other basic FPSs), so I can't say much about it.
2kool4u526
it's exactly like the nazi zombies server in C&C renegade :O
Team Black
man, I was hoping for a new CoD5 zombie map!

HL2 is good though too..
Warlord
QUOTE (Team Black @ Oct 5 2009, 01:45 AM) *
man, I was hoping for a new CoD5 zombie map!

Well at least I now know I'm not the only one in the community who plays that! tongue.gif
Team Black
I hardly play any other games. Der Reise is awesome!
Slender Mang
Eghad, Nazi Zombies repetitive and boring.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.