Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Cursors
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Darkstorm
I made these a long time ago to match my Nod theme.

Quote from Readme:
These are free for you to use, I can't remember how and what program I used to make them so I can't change or make new ones. Enjoy :)

I wasn't thinking in a GDI theme when I made these so I don't have any GDI cursors, if someone has some I strongly suggest posting them.
Aztek985
Cool, thanks!
HeLL7iGeR
1st post smile.gif where do i put them smile.gif
2kool4u526
QUOTE (HeLL7iGeR @ Jun 24 2009, 02:32 PM) *
1st post smile.gif where do i put them smile.gif

I already PM'd them to him
Darkstorm
IDK for xp but for vista you can go into personalize -> mouse pointers -> browse & select each mouse pointer
Roani52
Ok... Here are some GDI cursors also. Have fun with them (wow... that cost me 5 minutes)
Darkstorm
... I didn't forget HOW I frogot what I used to make them, plus I'm too lazy and black doesn't mix with GDI.
Roani52
What are you suggesting...?
Darkstorm
I made some new Cabal cursors to fit with the GDI & Nod Desktop themes. Here they are...
jadems
Give us your Nod theme too!
After watching the entire TW FMV, I want they're laptops!
Anyone have a Nod screensaver too?
Nintyuk
Well i'm currently using the ants cursors from Red Alert, if any one is interested I can upload the entire fun pack which has load's of stuff to customise your pc in Red Alert style.
Darkstorm
@jadems
There is a nod theme pack from TS... just google it. I had a custom made theme because I don't like the Nod theme very much (has gold windows and stuff instead of grey/black in a typical Nod fasion),, just a Nod style desktop using the cursors and TO Nod Background. I can give you it if you want but I see no point.

@Nintyuk
Sure, if you want just zip the entire theme pack. It has a ton of Red Alert stuff, I personally don't like it very much but someone might think otherwise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.