Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need help with Tiberian sun firestorm! how to enable it with rules.ini
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Tadakatsu The 1st
Hello guys! lol i really need help with my tiberian sun firestorm. I just got it online. and im not sure how i can use rules.ini on it...
Tore
Just drop the rules.ini in your TS directory...
Tadakatsu The 1st
no, like since i downloaded online. Its format is kinda different from the CD version...
jadems
Well, what prefix does it have?

It's most likely a cd image and you have to mount it.

Oh, that reminds me to download the TD cd image, because it's now legit!
Tore
QUOTE (Tadakatsu The 1st @ May 16 2009, 11:20 PM) *
no, like since i downloaded online. Its format is kinda different from the CD version...

eh? What is that supposed to mean?
Ixith
and again...

This site does not condone the Downloading or Use of Pirated/Illegal copies of Tiberian Sun and/or it's expansion, Firestorm.

We can not help you with these things due to the fact that you have a Pirated version of TS:FS. I again, suggest just buying the actual thing...it's much easier and it's not like it's a new game, in fact it's rather old, so it'd be cheap.
Team Black
Tiberian Sun isn't freeware yet, and as such we're not going to promote pirating of it.
Stop telling us that you downloaded it illegaly and we'll help you. Also, give our tutorials a look, they'll answer most of your questions. That's why we took the time to write them in the first place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.