Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Games
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
jadems
Okay, I love this community, we should hang out more.
What games do people play? Online or offline nowadays.

I'm really into this StarWars Roleplay game.
Like actual roleplaying. But only if you want to. But a game. Like an RPG, but Roleplaying nowadays and oldschool ways.... yeah...

Gal-com

Don't ask about the name, it use to be known as Holocron.net
Rampastring
I have lots of games to play, and although I play some new games, I prefer older ones.

-Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword / Fall from Heaven II (a dark fantasy mod), in LAN parties and sometimes in singleplayer.
-TS/DTA, LAN parties only (DTA doesn't give me reconnection errors like base TS for some reason, probably because it has less stuff and the maps are much smaller)
-Operation Flashpoint Resistance, also only in LAN parties.. although I'm waiting for ArmA2.
-The Witcher, IMO the best singleplayer RPG I've played
-Neverwinter Nights 2, again only in LAN parties
-C&C 3 / Tiberium Essence
-Universe at War: Earth Assault
-Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Multiplayer
-sometimes C&C95 & RA1 "new missions" when I'm bored
-Fallout 3, although I haven't played it yet for longer than 10 minutes, I'll likely play it during the upcoming summer holiday.

And I agree, topics like these keep this place alive.
wondle_donkey
The only game I play nowadays is a Battlefield 2 Mod called Project Reality. It's flipping awesome, totally hard core (as far as games go).
Uufje
I play a lot of Renegade online currently, and sometimes Game Boy Advance games with an emulator.
Crash
I've been playing some very old games such as Maniac Mansion: Day of tentacle. I've also completed Quake 2, and am now doing Quake 1 and 4. I'm considering trying many older games aswell.
jadems
Project Reality? Cool, all I ever downloaded for BF2 was maps.

I use to be into replaying old games no emulator, last one I play was Metal Gear. XD

You guys make me feel like playing retro games...
Corsair
I play Starcraft (leisure) and Battlefield 2142...

Those are pretty much the only games I really bother with
Slender Mang
Red Orchestra and SINS.
Roani52
QUOTE (Prof. Exploitable @ May 5 2009, 07:51 PM) *
Red Orchestra and SINS.

LIAR!!! Your sig tells me that you play Company of Heroes >=(

tongue.gif
J/k

EDIT: Cool... 900th post biggrin.gif
Team Black
Call of Duty 4 & 5 lately
Tore
Many games, (depends on my mood) I mostly play C&C95 but sometimes I play Cold War Crisis (generals ZH mod) yesterday I started playing Star Trek Armada 2.
Revolutionary
the main games i play are all the CnCs (but sole survivor, uprising and renagade), COD4, Fallout 3
KingByng
My gaming time as of late, has been devoted to Dead Rising.

I also play Call of Duty 4 & 5, Forza Motorsport 2 and Crackdown quite frequently.
CommanderSpartan
Lately I've been hooked on Star Wars Galaxies.
Corsair
QUOTE (CommanderSpartan @ May 18 2009, 10:03 PM) *
Lately I've been hooked on Star Wars Galaxies.

I would have expected Halo Wars
jadems
HAHA, GG, Corsair. Same here.

We play a diverse range of games...
And join my StarWars MMO XD.

And not getting more and more into Fallout 3.
2kool4u526
Has anyone heard of the MMORPG Runescape I play it once in a while, it is cool-ish

I also play a cool game called Serious Sam
jadems
Haha, Runescape, that's oldschool.
I sold my account for $20... AUD of course...
Aztek985
Dune 2000 anybody? blushing.gif

Does it even work online? I've found myself beating all the campaigns on hard over the weekend. Brings back memories!
Altzan
Anyone recently played FF7?

Also I normally play Renegade, console games like Metroid Prime, or use LAN on a SNES emulator with my brother.
Tore
Half Life 2 and it's episodes and various C&C and other games.
jadems
LOL Dune 2000, I haven't touched that in eons.
And you know, I've never played Half life...
DoomToHel
Left 4 Dead
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2
Nascar Racing 2003 Season
Goldeneye: Source
RaegMachine
TS and Quakelive tongue.gif
Rampastring
My current list is a lot smaller (I barely have any time/interest to play anything atm); Civilization IV, Tiberian Sun (mostly at school during IT lessons when I've completed all tasks given by the teacher lol.gif ... which takes usually about 5 minutes, actually because our IT teacher doesn't know anything about programming I'll have to teach it to the rest of the class after the autumn holidays roll.gif ) and ARMA 2 (I'm the only military simulator fan here, it seems confused.gif ).
Altzan
Advance Wars by Web is now my new favorite online game. AWBW lets you play Advance Wars against other people online. All I've discovered so far is I suck at tactics, yay tongue.gif

awbw.amarriner.com if anyone's curious.
Rampastring
I used to play lots of AW: Black Hole Rising a few years ago, but I got bored while playing AWDS.. and the newest AW is just a copy of it's predecessors with a new campaign.

I think I could try it otherwise, but I doubt I'd have time for it roll.gif
Tore
QUOTE (^Rampastein @ Oct 6 2009, 07:43 PM) *
ARMA 2 (I'm the only military simulator fan here, it seems confused.gif ).

You are not alone! I love Operation Flashpoint (Not the crap that is Dragon Rising) and Arma 2!
Rampastring
QUOTE (Tore @ Oct 19 2009, 09:48 PM) *
You are not alone! I love Operation Flashpoint (Not the crap that is Dragon Rising) and Arma 2!

Yay.. and yes, Codemasters' OFP: DR is closer to Call of Duty (and other generic FPSs) than the original OFP and ARMA series.

Although I must say that Arma 2's campaign failed, I still love making my own missions for it (I've been playing OFP since 2003 and I've created hundreds of missions for it) and playing them in multiplayer with friends.

The only real problem I have with ARMA 2 is that it kills my graphics card lol.gif
I must play it on 800x600 and everything on Low/Disabled to get some ~28 average FPS roll.gif
But I appreciate it, I didn't except it to run on 3 year old hardware and it still looks awesome.. and is playable.
Blackhand Commando
Hi

I'm use to play lots of battlefield 1942, and battlefield 2142 / Northern Strike
But sometimes you can find me playing Half-Life 2 and Garry's mod 10.0
I have Command and Conquer: First Decade, so c&c is not ignored by meh.
jadems
LOL, I just bought the Fallour trilogy (1, 2 and Tactics)
'tis awesome.

Other than that, I'm still palying GalCom.
play with me! 'tis awesome. We started a new age. And I'm the top 4th character.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.