Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C&C95 patch 1.06b has been released!
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > TiberiumWeb.com > TiberiumWeb news
Nyerguds
I finally finished the next version of my C&C95 v1.06 upgrade/update project smile.gif

Download the patch here:
http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cnc95upd/cc95p106/

New Features in 1.06b:
  • Full language changing is implemented: you can now play the game in English, German, French and Spanish, and even get translated mission briefing text and ingame voices
  • The original unused Nod-specific map and score screen music is added to the game
  • The Red Alert 1 snow theater has been added for mission making
  • The unique missions from the Playstation and Nintendo 64 versions of C&C are added to the game, and the Playstation's hidden 'PATSUX' mission even has its upgraded Orcas smile.gif
  • No-CD controls are added to the conquer.ini configuration file, so you don't have to mess around with shortcuts with command line parameters anymore
  • For the people who are tired of starting each mission with the Act On Instinct theme, several music options allow you to change the way the game chooses the starting theme
  • Loading Funpark (dinosaur) campaign savegames no longer gives problems when continuing to the next mission
  • The game no longer crashes when ran in a no-cd setup without added music
Scorch
Ha, this is great!

The "PATSUX" mission from the PS1 was fun, I'm sure the PC users will enjoy it.
Nyerguds
Took me a lot of effort to get the Laser orcas functioning correctly... hardest part was making the game save & load it correctly from savegames, since C&C95 doesn't save unit stats like that in its savegames.

[edit]

Here you see C&C95, playing a mission ported from the Nintendo 64 version, with added RA1 snow theater, in high resolution, in Spanish, showing the new ion cannon icon.

Whew!

SMIFFGIG
nice work Nyer
Its cool to see TD with snow terrain, also looking forward to playing the PS missions again and trying out the N64 ones... right after my uni work

so whats next , I wanna see RA1 STUFFz!! although thats probably asking a biit to much ? tongue.gif
Nyerguds
I work on C&C95, Hyper works on RA1. It's an agreement we have, so we don't get into eachother's way.
I_Am
(Offtopic)
Nyerguds, it seams Google thinks your website has spyware. I get the Malware Detected thing when I load this page in Chrome.
Nyerguds
If you mean the C&C2SW one, I know, and it's been taken care of -_-
Nyerguds
Revision 1 is now online on the site. It fixes problems with the winter theater used in the Ground Zero mission, and fixes some more minor issues, like the fact that Funpark savegames always asked for the Nod CD.
ryanrules247
ninja.gif Just Ninja'd the download... Amazing work.... -pats on back- keep it up Nyer smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.