Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Gallery
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
Slender Mang
I've just made this today working with Paint.NET on my first day, used a nice tutorial that guided me through and I got this result (along with some of my edits to get the picture to my liking) Constructive criticism would be nice.

EDIT: Made another :3

I tend to favor Gray color schemes but I'll try a bit of red and blue in my next.

Got bored rolleyes.gif
Corsair
I think it would look better without the white specks on the arm and shoulder, the neck as well.
Slender Mang
I believe that's light reflecting off one the armor from a render someone got it from, I'd have no idea how to fix it.
Slender Mang
Update. I tried to make the light from the background seem like it reflect on the armor from the BoS Member, any comments?

Corsair
Looks fine to me. There's something about the tubing on the back of the helmet that draws my attention but I don't know what to say about it.
Slender Mang
It was cut out from a explosion or something and the light make its stand out, I'll try out a different render next time also. I bring more work

Slender Mang
Decided to get a little into avatars and such.

ORCACommander
first one has a lot of empty space to the right.
Corsair
Woo yea, 2142!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.