Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Never-before seen Tiberium stuff
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Alex06
You can see some never-before seen Tiberium stuff over here, including renders, in-game cutscenes, design documents, the profile of a unit that never made it into the game, and so on:
http://www.cnc-addict.com/discuter/viewtop...=166005#p166005

Scroll down to my post (Alex06) for even more stuff than what the original poster had posted there.
jadems
Wow, that's pretty cool.
Kane looks different in blue

But it's in French! Parlez-vous anglais?
Orac
The more I see of this stuff, the less I believe the stock answers that are given about the shutdown of the project. None of this screams 'Not up to standard' (other than the untextured parts, which are believable in the form)

The thing I really like here is the Scrin concepts. Unlike the WotW generic aliens that TW had, these guys look properly thought out.
Kane looks old, I like that. Even the Messiah needs anti-wrinkle cream.

ChielScape
*fapfapfapfap* MOAR
Wess
QUOTE (Orac @ Feb 24 2009, 08:30 AM) *
The more I see of this stuff, the less I believe the stock answers that are given about the shutdown of the project. None of this screams 'Not up to standard' (other than the untextured parts, which are believable in the form)

The thing I really like here is the Scrin concepts. Unlike the WotW generic aliens that TW had, these guys look properly thought out.
Kane looks old, I like that. Even the Messiah needs anti-wrinkle cream.

the buzz i got from reading here and there, is that there was a staff problem, not necessarily with the devs but management. who will tell? its gone, looked great tho, dont think we will be seeing a C&C FPS any time soon, and that is a damn shame!

great stuff none the less, made me drool a bit lol.gif
sry to rant but i sometimes hate EA SO MUCH mad.gif
Nod Strike
Hah! Boy I'm sure glad EA game to save the day by making it 20 times better!

(If I ever say that kill me)
ChielScape
only reason i hate EA is because they CANCELLED THIS GODDAMN GAME
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.