Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alliance with CPU...
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
Laro24
I was playing in 4 map. I was Nod, and my enemys are: Nod, GDI, GDI, After I destroyed the Nod enemy, GDI Enemys are working togheter, first they are attacking and now they just corperetive against me lol... Is it possible to work togheter with CPU?

PS. It was in Firestorm.
Team Black
if you're on an online game and one of your allies disconnects, he will be replaced with an AI.. that's about it. Playing skirmish is really garbage anyways
Laro24
It was Skirmish. roll.gif
Scorch
Yeah. If you are playing a game full of AIs that are enemies, they usually attack each other first. When one of the AIs are wiped off the map, the AIs usually team up and jump you, as you are the "largest threat." You could build a sh*tload of sandbags and they will still all attack you.
Rampastring
Is it possible to work togheter with CPU?

Not. You however can change the AI so that the AI players don't ally with eachother when one of them is destroyed.
QUOTE ( @ Feb 17 2009, 10:20 PM) *
if you're on an online game and one of your allies disconnects, he will be replaced with an AI.. that's about it. Playing skirmish is really garbage anyways

I've heard that they only play some stupid flat rock maps in MP.. roll.gif
Although I never have tried playing online myself (expect against friends) and now, when I get some interest, I find my serial banned (and I've never been told that why is it banned, I quess the admins didn't like that I've used the same serial on about five different PCs).
Laro24
You can play in Lan with A free programm cald: Hamachi. smile.gif
The DvD
You can disable the AI (cpu) players from allying with eachother by modifying a tag in the rules.ini. Change Paranoid=yes to Paranoid=no.
Laro24
Thanks I will try it.
Threve
Is there a mid that allows you to team up with AI?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.