Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C&C Comm Center
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Tore
Many of you may seen it my sig, and since I'm now affiliated with Tiberiumweb I decided to promote my site here. smile.gif

So what is Command & Conquer Communications Center?
It's a site fucusing mainly on Red Alert, Tiberian Dawn and a little Tiberian Sun. It has a few maps for download and is the home of the Alternative Westwood Online Server project (which is now inactive).

The main reason am posting this is because my site is not a active place and I want to hear what people from other sites thinks about my site, What does it need? What needs to be changed? Whats the best thing about the site? etc.

And a little bit help on making my site more active is appreciated! wink1.gif

oh I almost forgot to say that I need a co-admin. smile.gif
Nod Strike
Cool. Looks like the forum needs a bit of a buff to. Also it's a bit hard to come across apart from the sig.
Crash
You should try using more time checking your news posts, for they have some grammatical errors and punctational errors.
Aro
Sorry I've not been all that active there Tore. I've been busy with PPM, but I'll fit in the time to Moderate CnC-Comm regularly.
Laro24
Looks great. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.