Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TiberiumWeb Back Online
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > TiberiumWeb.com > TiberiumWeb news
Aztek985
After months of headaches the site is finally back online.

In September the site went down and since then we've been trying to fix it without any luck. This problem was beyond our control and unfortunately our host was not the most cooperative through the whole ordeal. We pinpointed the problem to the PHP/MySQL server which was causing some sort of problem and not allowing the forum to work, or any other scripts we use. Sometime yesterday, the forum and site began to work again, and we hope everything is good and working now.

Some aspects of the site are still experiencing difficulties (such as the galleries) and we're working on trying to fix these problems.

We apologize for any inconvience during this downtime and we're happy to see members beginning to return. All mods and maps that were feared lost should still be intact and working and available for download. We hope we can return to the Tiberium community as the front runner again, it will take work, and we hope our members will support us.

One action I have taken immediately is adding a Google Ad to the top of the page. I hope it does not inconvience you; I encourage you to use these ads often to help support the website and all that goes on.

Thank you again for your support, and if you have any questions / concerns about the site, the forum, or wish to report any bugs please feel free to in this news thread. I will do everything I can to try and fix them.

Cheers everybody.
Tore
It's nice to have TibWeb back again. biggrin.gif Now, the games name is C&C Tiberian Dawn, not C&C Tiberian. tongue.gif And can you tell me where you got the high res image of the Temple of Nod? smile.gif
Nyerguds
Hmm? This one or this one?

[edit]

Ah, the dawn.tiberiumweb.com one... that's just a wallpaper released by WW in the themes pack.

The site needs a fade to black at the bottom of the sidebar though, like on the other sites. It just cuts off right now...
The DvD
W00t, nice birthday gift tongue.gif

However, we have no idea what really went wrong, thanks to our host :|

Glad we're back though..

Fixed that sidebar glitch btw.
Von Kriplespac
Glad to hear that problem got fixed.

I told you it was a PHP/MySQL Problem. tongue.gif
Creagor
It's good to see TibWeb back up and running, I was beginning to think it had gone for good :(
Nyerguds
QUOTE (The DvD @ Jan 16 2009, 05:45 PM) *
Fixed that sidebar glitch btw.

Looks a lot better now smile.gif
chickendippers
Glad to see you guys back online smile.gif

If you're after some reliable hosting, just drop my a line and I can hook you up with a discount at Valcato Hosting - very helpful staff and daily remote backups!
wondle_donkey
It's back? About damn time.
Scorch
Yes, finally!

I love this site, I don't have to worry about all the "blah blah blah" that goes on at PPM. I'm not sying that it's bad, I just like things to be a bit quieter sometimes.

Thanks for getting the site back up, I would say I love you, but that sounds rediculous. tongue.gif
Yggdrasil
It lives!!!!!!!!! dance.gif

Sweet, now I can properly get back into mapping. Didn't feel right without this site.
Nod Strike
Awesome! Welcome back everyone. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.