Full Version: Seems Like TibWeb is online again
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Roani52
dance.gif
Also seems that I'm the first one to notice XD
Anyways, I'm back! Along with the site biggrin.gif
Crash
I'm the second official one to notice. Hell yeah, I've got my home again! biggrin.gif

I think I will BACKUP some of the important threads now, those that mean something. smile.gif
Dutchygamer
I'll try and visit this place more tongue.gif
Rampastring
Was about time dance.gif

Now I hope we can get the community as large as it was back in September roll.gif

EDIT: Btw, shouldn't the "NOTICE" be removed from the main page (www.tiberiumweb.com)
Crimsonum
TiberiumWeb lives again. Now make sure we get more attention.
Wess
Welcome back tibweb. (congrats to the staff)
just hope tibweb can recover this long downtime confused.gif
Kurorahk
Glad to see this place back up and running again!
ORCACommander
time to get a postin again biggrin.gif
Crash
Yeah, I gotta catch up with Team Black (nah, just kidding). tongue.gif
Roani52
haha XD
I haven't seen an admin around yet... confused1.gif
Crash
Me neither, maybe they're not aware of it being online yet. confused.gif Dunno who or what fixed it, I suppose we'll get to learn that.
Ixith
HOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

lol sorry...i was just getting sick of PPMs layout, skin, and stupid people.
Aro
i was just getting sick of PPMs layout, skin, and stupid people.

You have NO idea! -_-
Anyway, yeah, welcome back TiberiumWeb. I May not of been a saint during my time here, but I did miss the place, it had that... good feel to it.
Lin Kuei Ominae
dance.gif Yay, my beloved tibweb is back!

To celebrate this i should actually start a new SHP. biggrin.gif
Shakar
Shaky is happy, Shaky is happy! biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D :woot:
jadems
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

And what's awesome is that I just felt nostalgic and reinstalled TS. Coincidence?

And, yeah, I stay away from posting on PPM
Team Black
To be honest, I thought tibweb had gone tumsun on us.. I am VERY happy to see it back online!!

Cheers DVD and Python biggrin.gif
Shakar
Amen to that, being back online biggrin.gif
Wiziwig
Oh hey guys what did I miss? dance.gif
KingByng
Zombie forums! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad it's back.
Altzan
Good thing I check bookmarks before deleting them.
Welcome back everyone (myself included) dance.gif
Kurorahk
It has been to long Comrades, now our home is back. Now also I feel like making some more voxels again. Thank you to who ever got the site back up and running! Also yay I have my TS and FS disks with me now biggrin.gif
eXit
I refused to visit PPM during the downtime, and i'm glad the sites back up again, that is all.
Roani52
I've never visited PPM a lot. Have only about 10 posts there... Don't want to take a look tongue.gif
Glad my favorite forum is back. Still no admin...?
Bittah Commander
*Pokes Python*
Aztek985
Thank you all for your prompt return!

It seems our host, after months of mis-cooperation, has finally fixed whatever problem was crapping the PHP/MySQL servers. This is great news to my ears. I can now begin work on restoring the site and getting things back to normal.

I apologize on behalf of the entire administration team for the downtime however continue to state that this was beyond our control and we did try everything in our power to fix it since it went down.

By the way I've gotten back into CNC3 lol.
0warfighter0
Yes! Finally! biggrin.gif
Wess
QUOTE (Python @ Jan 15 2009, 07:52 PM) *
Thank you all for your prompt return!

It seems our host, after months of mis-cooperation, has finally fixed whatever problem was crapping the PHP/MySQL servers. This is great news to my ears. I can now begin work on restoring the site and getting things back to normal.

I apologize on behalf of the entire administration team for the downtime however continue to state that this was beyond our control and we did try everything in our power to fix it since it went down.

By the way I've gotten back into CNC3 lol.

it took em this long, jeez...
Slender Mang
I'm posting this naked.
Roani52
Hi Bittah and Python! biggrin.gif
Tore
yay TiberiumWeb is back! biggrin.gif
uhmm whats up with the ads? :(
Slender Mang
QUOTE (Tore @ Jan 15 2009, 03:57 PM) *

Posting naked makes them go away.
Roani52
Just noticed as well... annoys me...
Nyerguds
w00t, glad to be back here smile.gif
Team Black
the ads are actually not that annoying.. they even fit the forum layout. If it helps keep tibweb paid for, by all means
Crash
I was wondering, is it possible to have a backup of the whole forum, Python? I've been here for two years, I don't want that flushed down the toilet with no leftovers what-so-ever. :( Pretty please? smile.gif
DoomToHel
neat, i am glad its fixed, hopefully,somehow, we can make it as active as it was back in 2006 and 2007.
Aztek985
QUOTE (Tore @ Jan 15 2009, 04:57 PM) *

I've deemed them necessary to maintain site upkeep.

QUOTE (CrashKing @ Jan 15 2009, 06:07 PM) *
I was wondering, is it possible to have a backup of the whole forum, Python? I've been here for two years, I don't want that flushed down the toilet with no leftovers what-so-ever. :( Pretty please? smile.gif

I did a forum backup earlier and the server seems to be working properly now, however I've noticed a few glitches that have surfaced since the forum came back online, glitches that have to do with IPB and not the server.
The DvD
I wonder what we can do to prevent this from happening again?

Python, does the backup tool work now?
Bittah Commander
QUOTE (Tore @ Jan 15 2009, 09:57 PM) *

Funny... You made me go "Huh, what adds?", because I'm using Firefox with adblock installed... But then I had a look in IE and there they were indeed tongue.gif
ORCACommander
back ups are easy to do with my hosting. 1 you download every file off the ftp then you download a complete copy of the mysql database
The DvD
Yes, the FTP backup is no problem obviously wink1.gif The problem was with the database backup tool in phpMyAdmin. It would basically just return a 404 wacko.gif
Aztek985
QUOTE (The DvD @ Jan 16 2009, 03:31 PM) *
Yes, the FTP backup is no problem obviously wink1.gif The problem was with the database backup tool in phpMyAdmin. It would basically just return a 404 wacko.gif

Backup though phpMyAdmin, as far as I can tell, works flawlessly now. Backup through the admin panel does not work though.

We can talk more about that problem in our ... special forum. innocent.gif
Crash
I did a forum backup earlier and the server seems to be working properly now, however I've noticed a few glitches that have surfaced since the forum came back online, glitches that have to do with IPB and not the server.

Excellent! That's like having a backup of some sort of diary. tongue.gif
Scorch
Praise the lord.

Or whoever got the site working again. You're a god.
Corsair
Woohoo, I just found out it's back but it's great news indeeeeeeeed biggrin.gif
Roani52
Guess most active people are back again tongue.gif
Lightstorm
Boy Howdie!
I'm back.
and we have forums again
ORCACommander
yay our formerly pink haired friend is back. Seems like people are coming back quickly even though there was no mass mailing about it.
Roani52
Hey Lightstorm, welcome back. I already missed you tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.