Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Google Chrome
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
Altzan
Anybody tried it yet? I think it works pretty well, I also like the option of making web apps easily accessible via desktop shortcuts.

Go to the Google homepage to see some vids of Chrome in action.
Wess
i'll stick with Firefox, its all i need.
Roani52
I agree with Wess... FireFox ftw.
I'll just work with version 2 since not all my add-ons are supported by 3
Nod Strike
I downloaded version three cause it made me feel a part of something. roll.gif

Joking, but yeah, at least the dictionary is still there.
Tore
This browser looks nice but I will stick with Opera. smile.gif
0warfighter0
I'll keep this version for now wink1.gif
Uufje
I tried it, but I missed my add-ons too much, so I went back to Firefox.
Aro
QUOTE (Wess @ Sep 5 2008, 02:27 PM) *
i'll stick with Firefox, its all i need.

This man speaks the truth.
Altzan
I don't even like Firefox that much, I use Opera. That's faster for me.
DeathRay2K
I like Chrome a lot. I actually missed its release, since I just moved... Twice... and basically didn't have internet for quite some time, so when I finally got back online downloading Chrome was the first thing I did. And it is pretty good. I definitely like it better than any other browser out there after using it for a while, however it does still have some crippling bugs. I'm sure they'll be fixed in time, and the features definitely make up for it.
It uses webkit, so it has a much better implementation of CSS than anything else (Except Safari of course), and it has many little things that end up being really cool; If you load up media in a browser, it will normally play in the browser, but in Chrome it will play in the browser and it will give you a little link to download it in the tab. Plus the interface is really great, and intuitive.
Altzan
Only problem is the privacy issue.
But is it really an issue?
Unless they steal passwords or stuff blink.gif
Other than that, this browser's fast, nice to look at, overall a good browser.
ChielScape
google chrome just lacks the long periods of development firefox went trough, so it'll always be lacking compared to FF.
I_Am
I'll stick with firefox and all of my add-ons. Loading speed really dosen't matter when you never shut your computer down nor close anything.
DoomToHel
Eeh....its cool I guess, I started off with IE, then went to chrome, now Firefox is my home.
Aztek985
I use Chrome. I find it better than Firefox, however it still has bugs!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.