Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tratos???
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Discussion
The White Wizard
I see in many people's mods that they have the option for creating Tratos. I was just curious, what in game can he do?
Lin Kuei Ominae
i don't know what he does in the mods but the things he can do are very restricted.

Since he has no gun/firing anim you could make him imo only a suicide bomber, another vehicle thief, a spy, another engineer or another civilian.
Shakar
I was going to make him a scientist in a mod I have planned XP
0warfighter0
He's a bit a scientist, since he could translate the Tasitus
Crimsonum
He died in Firestorm. End of the story.
Scorch
White Wizard, why are you constantly changing your name?

On Topic: I've seen him in a mod where he is able to call down metior storms.
GameMaster0000
In my mod I use him as vehicle thief. He appear only skirmish/MP mode not appear in my custom campaign.
The White Wizard
ahhh i see and yes i constantly change my name. Ty i was curious... Hey can u make an engineer come back out of the building coz im thinking of making him do that =)
0warfighter0
Maybe with the armory logic ...
Shakar
Armory logic might work... I'ma test that now and a vid of that for no reason... Showing all my process... Well, let's see anyways, shall we? -Goes off to test the armory logic- I'll post my results when I come back, someone has to test it, right? =P
The White Wizard
yes lol tell us if it works!
Shakar
Baa, it crashed for me. Though my original vid was about 9 minutes long, somehow it got lost... So I remade a 2-3 minute video, no sound sadly. Heres the result at this link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...09202&hl=en

Anywho, I know you people don't like TibEd, but I like it and I use it. It's actually a good program in my opinion. Even if I have to go into the INIs later on. The map you'll see is one I had ready for this test, I used a GDI Tech Lab custom test building with the Armory tag on it. Anywho, you'll see in the video it is all set up basically. And my result shows there too. And yes, I like to play WoW
Lin Kuei Ominae
check your ini again and use this time something reliable like notepad. It's well known that tibed f*cks up the inis, produces doubled entrys and sets false keys.
Shakar
I'll remove the rules INI I currently have, and get a fresh one out of the game, then I'll make the copy of the test building I'll use, and try that way. I don't use TibEd all the time now, but it helps me find some tags that don't show up in the INIs itself.
Nintyuk
i cant read any thing on that video
Shakar
Bad quality, I know... I had it recording the entire screen x.x And google just worsens it. >_>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.