Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NX-70 Reconnaissance Aircraft
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Tiberian Sun > TS Graphics > Finished Voxels
azri_apoc
here's something I did during this week... dont forget to credit me if you use it in your mods, it was made from scratch and using my own imagination. this aircraft also has a story behind it. Smile

Story:

realizing that the Nod Forces is lack with aerial transport, Nod has take a decision to design a new multiple operations aircraft, to perform a multiple task such as reconnaissance missions, transporting valuable goods and as a personal jets for Nod Generals and Commanders, and then NX-70 Reconnaissance aircraft was born. i was a lighting fast aircraft designed by Nod engineers and listed as a second fastest aircraft after Banshee. now NX-70 is operating as a reconnaissance aircraft and also used by Nod to expanding a Nod's reach to new territory at a good speed and at a minimal costs. this aircraft also cannot be seen by enemy radar system due to its fast speed and stealth
device that have been attached to its system. but is sacrifices its armor for its speed and ability, NX-70 is not armed with any weapons, so it will needs to be protected while operating.

(i supposed post this early but i have some problem with internet connection at my house, but i have posted this at PPM)
Scorch
This looks really cool! This looks like it could actually fly...

Umm, am I allowed to vote for a spotlight? (Clueless.)
CommanderSpartan
WOW!!! This is one of the greatest voxels I have seen in my life time, believe me I've seen allot of voxels before, I VOTE FOR SPOTLIGHT!!!
KingByng
Very cool, but kinda big. The one middle afterburner is a different colour than the two others. Two Nod logos could use a little more detail.

9/10

QUOTE (Scorch @ Jul 21 2008, 11:05 AM) *
This looks really cool! This looks like it could actually fly...

Umm, am I allowed to vote for a spotlight? (Clueless.)

Everyone can vote for spotlight.
jadems
I think Nod needs a bigger helipad.

Awesome, spotlight!
Altzan
A slight bit too large, and logos could use a bit of tweaking...
but I also vote for a spotlight. thumbup.gif
Nintyuk
i think that is scaled and styled very well
definitely spotlight!
Scorch
I vote for spotlight.
eXit
I don't really like it. It is well made, just looks weird. Firstly the size is waay to big IMO, it's a scout aircraft but it looks to me as if it could transport a humwee. Then there's the shape, i don't know much about jets, but it looks unstable, as in the nose is too long. It seems something i'd grab from the nose and whack something.
Details are good though.
Scorch
Why are people saying it's too large? Its size is comparable to the SR-71 Blackbird, another jet actually in use today.
Nintyuk
no don't worry its perfectly sized its just that they haven't realised that its supposed to be the size of the runway because its supposed to be a lear-jet of sorts, like you said a private plane for nods generals and VIPs as well as a cargo plane when the luxury insides are removed and a high altitude reconnaissance air craft when equipped to do so

I still think SPOTLIGHT
The White Wizard
That is so cool I've always thought Nod needed something like this! =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.