Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cabal,Forgotten and Scrin Loading Screen(Mammoth image fixed)
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > The Graphics Fridge
GameMaster0000
I use in my mod. Comment please

PS. To enable third or more side loading screen see my tutorial in to TS Modding >> Modding Tutorial dance.gif

Edit : Updated Scrin Loading Screen and fix metal head in Cabal Loading screen(I think something is missing cause I must redo whole screen)
Edit 2 : Edit 2 : Fix Mammoth Image Thank "ChronoSheep" for mammoth image
Nod Strike
Quality thumbup.gif

Though i can't help but think there is something missing from the Mutant screen...

I think it's the pictures, IMO, the mutants should have some of their own tech, rather than old GDI / Nod tech.
ORCACommander
the metal head in the first pick is a bit stretched. otherwise great work

EDIT: meant in the cabal pic
KingByng
The Mutant ones are excellent, but the Cabal ones.... I don't know. The pictures of the units seem a little out of place from the rest of the screen. The metal head is a little weird, a Cabal would look better IMO.
Team Black
not bad there
Lin Kuei Ominae
are you still searching for a higher res pic of the mammoth?
maybe one of these is useful for you
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
KingByng
Great work on the Scrin ones, but I still don't like the Cabal ones. The first one's cyborg of the picture seems too out of place with the background. The metal head of the second I really just don't like (for no real reason, I just don't).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.