Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About my situation:
TiberiumWeb.org Community Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion
daTSchikinhed
Okay, so, my father happens to be responsible for internet bill (Verizon FiOS, which also comes with TV and Telephone) and neglected to pay for the bill.. The way it's looking is that it won't get turned on, at least not in the next month or two. I am leaving for AIT for my new MOS training on August 21st, and after about 3 weeks in I should be able to get online, but not for long periods of time. When I get out, I will be stationed in Fort Hood in Kileen Texas. This place is pretty desolate, and I don't think they have a place for internet access. I'll be there for roughly a year maybe two. I'm then transferring to the Air Force to study astrophysics at the Air Force Academy.

So, this summer is my only time with you guys, then I'll be gone for about 4-6 years, only stopping by periodically.
and unless you can wire me 450USD to turn on my internet, then i'm kinda SOL. smile.gif
wondle_donkey
Well daTS I'm sad to see you go... And I hope you can find happiness wherever your life takes you.
That was corny, I know, but you get what I mean.
Ixith
damn I wish I could help somehow daTS. sad.gif

I am pretty sure that the rest of the community will agree with me when I say that you and your awesome work and talent will be greatly missed when you go. I hope you manage to find a way to be around during the next months before you go to your training and then off to your station.
Nod Strike
Wow.

Sorry to see ya go man, but we all have to move on with life. cry.gif

Who will take your place in the RP? ohmy.gif
Aro
No Mr. Moosey. Don't leave me. cry.gif
Crimsonum
Just don't forget this community like many people (seems to) have sad.gif
The DvD
Looking forward to the next time then wink1.gif

Good luck.
Team Black
Well we knew the day was going to come eventually.. Good luck in your endeavors smile.gif

(Don't forget to upload all your Odyssey material to the FTP before you go, so it's put to good use )

Keep in touch DaTS. Even if it's like 15 years from now, when we all have lives and families and jobs and stuff...
- and that goes for the rest of you guys as well, you've all been good buddies to me.
jadems
Awww, how sweet, TB.
Ngaww, I love you guys.

Post when every chance you get daTS!!
KingByng
Well I'm sorry to see you go daTS, good luck with everything.
Arsenal 121
Laters, Dats. I'd wire you the money but deployment is a hindrance to that.

Any who, fair winds and following seas.
daTSchikinhed
Guess what.
I've got internet. smile.gif

I moved in with a friend until I leave. It's a pretty nice place. I enjoy it. I party like every night.

oh and don't worry. I'll never fully leave you guys. biggrin.gif
gufu
Internets:1 Parental Discretion:0
jadems
Previous post still apply!
ORCACommander
damn I turn my back for 1 minute and look what you get into. well once you get to colorado you will have plenty of internet access I am sure the only question is will you have the time tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.